Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Libellule is a stunning new build chalet in Courchevel Moriond (1650). The property has a very modern interior, with floor-to-ceiling windows in the sitting room creating a bright and relaxing atmosphere. This high end property sleeps 10 adults in 5 en-suite bedrooms.
On the lower floor is a spa area with a sauna, the garage and ski room is also located there. On the first floor is where four of the guest bedrooms are found. On the second floor is where the living area is located, with a fully fitted open kitchen and dining area. There is also a TV lounge and living room with a fireplace, perfect for a cosy afternoon or evening. The third floor is dedicated to the master double bedroom suite, with an office and dressing area.
Each floor has a terrace or balcony offering incredible views.
In total the Chalet Libellule offers 467 square metres of internal living space.
Chalet Libellule offers stupendous valley views and equally impressive value for money.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Relaxation area with sauna and shower. TV with Sky channels and Wi-Fi internet connection. Elevator. Garage and parking space. Ski room with boots heater.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,093 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,093 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,944 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,315 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,898 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,898 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,343 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,093 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£1,093 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Fresh flowers and firewood provided
- Daily cleaning
- Beds made on arrival and change of linens every 3 days
- Welcome basket including a bottle of champagne
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Reception in the building
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Relaxation area and sauna, garage, laundry room. Ski room
- Level 1:
- Room 1: double with en-suite with bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: double with en-suite with shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Level 2:
- Living area: kitchen, dining area, living room and TV lounge. Terrace
- 1 x separate wc
- Level 3:
- Room 5: master double. En-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Dressing area and office