Chalet Ivouette is situated just two minutes' walk from the Place Centrale and also the main lift station in Verbier. It has therefore one of the most envied locations in the resort with everything you could need in this vibrant resort close by. The Chalet Ivouette is actually a duplex apartment in a south facing prestigious development. The apartment has large picture windows that give lots of light and also far reaching views of the Mont Blanc Massif. The ground floor of Chalet Ivouette opens out onto a grass garden area and the first floor has a large terrace with fur lined furniture, both offer the perfect location to enjoy the views and an early evening aperitif.
You enter on the ground floor of the chalet and this level has four of the en-suite bedrooms. The upper floor has the large open plan sitting and dining area with fireplace. There is also a second comfortable seating area and a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The upper floor has the large terrace and also the indoor sauna - perfect for a relaxing session after a day on the mountain.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
Lateral living at its finest and a great location - the centre of Verbier and the Medran lift station are both two minutes' walk away.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hi-Fi and MP3 player. TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi throughout. Indoor sauna and south facing terrace with great view. Private laundry facilities. Shared ski locker. Internal car parking space.
- Good views
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|22 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,181 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast delivered daily and laid out each morning (pastries, charcuterie, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, bread and jams)
- Canapés with cocktails or Veuve Cliquot Champagne (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (including cheese board) with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Post dinner digestif and/or coffee (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Evening turndown service (5 nights)
- Shared driver service when taking the chalet on a catered basis (operating hours: 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 5,000 CHF
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If a client elects for a cash refund rather than rolling their booking over, or taking a credit for next season, instead of a 100% refund (if your stay has to be cancelled due to covid) the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs.
- Ground Floor:
- Small TV room and guest cloakroom. Shared ski lockers
- Room 1: twin/double. En-suite shower & wc. Garden access
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Garden access
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- First Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Sauna, guest shower room and laundry facilities
- Room 5: master double. En-suite bath and wc. Terrace access