Covid-19 cancellation policy: If a client cannot travel to resort or the resort is closed and they choose to have a cash refund instead of rolling on their booking to the following season, or taking a credit to use within 18 months they will receive a 75% refund and the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs. For full details on this policy please enquire. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Pop art cool meets chalet chic, the luxurious Chalet 1936 in Verbier is one of a kind. Perched on the edge of the Verbier plateau this impressive Alpine home boasts panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valleys stretching out before it. Set out over 5 floors the chalet has seven individually designed en-suite bedrooms sleeping a total of 9 adults and 4 children in the height of luxury. An elevator services the first 4 floors of the property. The chalet is located a 5 minute walk from the centre of the village on the edge of the Verbier Plateau with incredible views.
Antique wood beams and panelling, oak flooring, natural stone sinks, walls and fireplaces and alpine detailing have been successfully combined with roll top copper baths, contemporary lighting and furniture, pop art, and sumptuous fabrics to create a unique property.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the impressive master bedroom with roll top bath, shower room, dressing area its own fire place and private balcony. The floor below this is dedicated to a further 5 bedrooms 3 double en-suite bedrooms with balcony access, a children`s room with two sets of hand built bunks seeping 4 and an en-suite bedroom with a queen sized bed.
The main entrance of the chalet is on the 2nd floor leading into the main entertaining areas of the house. A sophisticated open plan dining area (seating 14) catered from the well-equipped and extensive kitchen and an elegant living room with open fireplace. A separate winter entrance leads to the ski room and a guest toilet.
The lower two floors of the chalet, house the spa and entertainment areas including an 8m x 3m pool with swim jets, glass hammam, sauna, gym, outdoor hot tub, bar area and cinema as well as a further twin en-suite bedroom and staff apartment with separate entrance.
There is a whopping 1,000 square metres of living space - this chalet is huge!
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
5 star luxury hotel facilities, 'wow' factor views over the resort and a sitting room with baronial sized fireplace. can there be a better chalet to hunker down in with your family or best friends?
- 13 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Exterior parking for 3 vehicles Spa: pool, sauna, hammam, cedar outdoor hot tub and gym Cinema room Lift access to all floors except the top floor Office with fireplace. Laundry facilities Bar and relaxation area
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£6,154 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||£9,757 pp||‐||15||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£5,254 pp||‐||15||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£7,443 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£5,191 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£3,784 pp||‐||15||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£3,333 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£3,333 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit of 25,000 CHF is required on payment of final balance
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master double with fireplace. En-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: quad (2 sets of bunks). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: single (queen bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony access
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony access
- Room 5: double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony access
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower room and wc
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bathroom
- Staff bedroom: double with en-suite shower and wc