The Club Bellevarde in Val d'Isere is an imposing 12 bedroomed alpine property built on the edge of the Santons piste and an easy ski from the main lifts, ski school meeting points and village nursery slopes of Val d'Isere. Genuine old timbers from a local dismantled farmhouse, Italian marble in the bathrooms and polished parquet flooring have been used throughout. The double height sitting room with exposed beams and floor to ceiling windows comes with quality English sofas and one of the best views in the resort. There is also an open fireplace, a huge sunny terrace (with not one but two hot tubs) and widescreen DVD television with cinema surround sound. Hairdryers in every bedroom and heated ski boots in the morning are some of the small but important touches.
Thanks to its piste-side location the Club Bellevarde offers genuine ski-in and ski-out convenience.
There is a spa complex with indoor swimming pool which is shared with Lodge Chablis and Lodge Savoie (each chalet sleeping 12 guests).
Please note that family bookings are only taken for school holidays and high season dates. No children under 12 years of age are accepted outside of these peak weeks.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
This club chalet is a fairly new addition to this operator's programme but works really well. Ideal for everyone from solo travellers to large groups, all the bedrooms have locks, there is free beer on tap as well as drinks and canapes on most nights. Great for socialising and meeting new people. In a great ski in/out position and a choice of evening meals, if these cant tempt you then maybe a relaxing dip in a choice of the two outdoor hot tubs can sway you - great to take in the mountain views while the sun sets - this chalet is a perfect ski-in and ski-out choice!
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wide screen TV with DVD and cinema surround sound. South West facing terrace with hot tub. Indoor swimming pool. Shared driver service. Wi-Fi internet connection, iPad for shared use. Ski room with boot warmers. Ski room with boot warmers. Playstation 3 and Wii console.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,929||‐||Enquire||24||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,229||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,389||£100||Enquire||24||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,489||‐||Enquire||22||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,739||‐||Enquire||24||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,019||‐||Enquire||24||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,529||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,419||£100||Enquire||12||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,999||‐||Enquire||24||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||£979||‐||Enquire||24||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Executive chalet chef rather than chalet girl/boy. Dinners menu choice (two starters and two mains)
- Canapés and 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Free bar (wines, beer and cordial)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Shared shuttle service: 08.30 - 09.30hrs (on request and only for beginner children) and 15.30 - 17.30hrs
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 9: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 10: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 11: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 12: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift