Chalet Panoramique is a centrally located chalet hotel which has been recently constructed. It offers affordable prices for a modern yet traditional experience. The chalet was designed in the traditional mountain style with large granite stone and larch wooden features however it boasts every modern facility a guest would want including spa services and split level lounges with internal balconies.
The chalet is ideally located, situated only fifty meters from the nearest ski lift as well as being a short walk to the town centre. Outside on the balcony a newly installed hot tub looks over the village and lake. The chalet provides a hot breakfast every morning, followed by afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and biscuits and the day is ended with a five-course meal on six evenings with complementary wine.
Inside the chalet the lounge areas are equipped with UK TV as well as games consoles to keep everyone entertained in the communal areas. Every room also has its own television with UK Freeview channels so that no-one misses their favourite shows during the stay.
There is a large boot and changing room with heaters to avoid any soggy boots the next morning and located on the same floor is the spa facility meaning you can fall into the hot tub outside after a hard days skiing.
Chalet Panoramique is close to the new ski lifts and has been recently built to represent the traditional architecture of the area whilst still housing all the modern amenities one would expect from a comfortable stay at one of the top resorts in Alps.
- Tignes (Les Brevieres)
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub, sauna and lounge/fitness area. UK TV, DVD player, games console and Wi-Fi. UK Freeview in all bedrooms. Ski storage area with changing facility and boot heater.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£476 pp||‐||35||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£476 pp||‐||35||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£735 pp||‐||35||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£595 pp||‐||35||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£595 pp||‐||35||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£635 pp||‐||35||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£656 pp||‐||35||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£675 pp||‐||35||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£675 pp||‐||35||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£714 pp||‐||35||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£675 pp||‐||35||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||£635 pp||‐||35||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£635 pp||‐||35||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£854 pp||‐||35||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£675 pp||‐||35||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£516 pp||‐||35||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Hearty breakfast with hot options (6 mornings). Continental breakfast on one morning
- Delicious home-made cakes served by the log fire after skiing each day (6 afternoons)
- Prosecco aperitif is served twice during the week
- 5 course dinner with complimentary French bottled wines. Port & coffee served with the cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate available throughout your stay
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 1:
- Room 13: twin/double + bunk each with en-suite shower and wc
- Rooms 10, 11 + 12: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 2: balcony, kitchen, dinning area, lounge with fireplace and wc
- Room 14: 2 x twin with single en-suite shower and wc
- Level 3: ski-in entrance, boot room, sauna, lounge area and wc
- Rooms 5, 7 + 8: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc and balcony
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 9: twin with en-suite shower and wc and balcony
- Level 4: Large sitting room with fireplace and balcony
- Room 4 : twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 5: lounge area with gallery. Balcony
- Room 1: triple with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double and single with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double and single with en-suite shower and wc