Season 2020-21: Accommodation refunds applicable in the event of specific Covid-19 related cancellations: Cancel your booking between 14 and 7 days before your trip and be eligible for a refund credit note of 100% of payments made or you can opt for a cash refund, less the deposit paid. This is in the event of specific Covid-19 related circumstances arising. For further details of the exact terms and when they will apply please ask for details. Balance payments due just 8 weeks prior to travel - the deadline for the payment of balances due has been reduced from 12 weeks to 8 weeks prior to arrival. All balance payments will be held in a secure account controlled exclusively by accountants until the holiday is fulfilled. This is to give you the peace of mind that your money will be instantly accessible up until the day you depart, should you be eligible for a refund at any time before then. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Panoramique is a centrally located chalet hotel which has been recently constructed. It offers affordable prices for a modern yet traditional experience. The chalet was designed in the traditional mountain style with large granite stone and larch wooden features however it boasts every modern facility a guest would want including spa services and split level lounges with internal balconies.
The chalet is ideally located, situated only fifty meters from the nearest ski lift as well as being a short walk to the town centre. Outside on the balcony a newly installed hot tub looks over the village and lake. The chalet provides a hot breakfast every morning, followed by afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and biscuits and the day is ended with a five-course meal on six evenings with complementary wine.
Inside the chalet the lounge areas are equipped with UK TV as well as games consoles to keep everyone entertained in the communal areas. Every room also has its own television with UK Freeview channels so that no-one misses their favourite shows during the stay.
There is a large boot and changing room with heaters to avoid any soggy boots the next morning and located on the same floor is the spa facility meaning you can fall into the hot tub outside after a hard days skiing.
Chalet Panoramique is close to the new ski lifts and has been recently built to represent the traditional architecture of the area whilst still housing all the modern amenities one would expect from a comfortable stay at one of the top resorts in Alps.
- Tignes (Les Brevieres)
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub, sauna and lounge/fitness area. UK TV, DVD player, games console and Wi-Fi. UK Freeview in all bedrooms. Ski storage area with changing facility and boot heater.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|04 Dec 2021||£440 pp||‐||35||NO|
|11 Dec 2021||£440 pp||‐||35||NO|
|18 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||£417 pp||‐||35||NO||Short stay|
|08 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 Jan 2022||£607 pp||‐||35||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£630 pp||‐||35||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£630 pp||‐||35||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£668 pp||‐||35||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Feb 2022||£933 pp||‐||35||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£751 pp||‐||35||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£668 pp||‐||35||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£630 pp||‐||35||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£630 pp||‐||35||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£630 pp||‐||35||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Apr 2022||£440 pp||‐||35||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Hearty breakfast with hot options (6 mornings). Continental breakfast on one morning
- Delicious home-made cakes served by the log fire after skiing each day (6 afternoons)
- Prosecco reception on your first and last night
- 4 course dinner with complimentary French wines (6 nights)
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate available throughout your stay
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 1:
- Room 13: twin/double + bunk each with en-suite shower and wc
- Rooms 10, 11 + 12: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 2: balcony, kitchen, dinning area, lounge with fireplace and wc
- Room 14: 2 x twin with single en-suite shower and wc
- Level 3: ski-in entrance, boot room, sauna, lounge area and wc
- Rooms 5, 7 + 8: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc and balcony
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 9: twin with en-suite shower and wc and balcony
- Level 4: Large sitting room with fireplace and balcony
- Room 4 : twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 5: lounge area with gallery. Balcony
- Room 1: triple with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double and single with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double and single with en-suite shower and wc