Chalet Chene in Val d'Isere is one of four new chalets completed as part of the 'mountain hamlet' development by the Hotel Blizzard. Situated on the edge of the old village of Val d'Isere and just a three minute walk from either the centre of the resort or the main ski school meeting points and main lifts this new development comprises a luxury chalet hotel, called the La Mourra, and four luxurious alpine chalet properties.
Chalet Chene is staffed by professionals from the hospitality industry. A chef prepares breakfast and delicious dinners and other chalet staff provide daily cleaning, a driver shuttle service (to access either the resort centre or main lifts) and a concierge services that are available 24/7.
The chalet has been finished in the same luxurious alpine style as the Hotel Blizzard with use of local materials, comforting tones from the soft furnishings and high quality bathrooms. There is also a private cinema room, swimming pool, steam room, sauna and massage cabine. The chalet also provides covered parking, a laundry service, high speed internet access and lift access to all floors.
Guests also have access to the Hotel La Mourra * * * * * which has a luxurious lounge bar, restaurant and spa.
Dinner can either be taken in your chalet, or if you prefer, guests can eat in either of the restaurants in the La Mourra or Blizzard 5 star hotels with a credit of 50 euros per person per night.
Chalet Chene offers 550 square metres of living space.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
One of four new chalets that form part of a new 'mountain hamlet' created by the owners of the Hotel Blizzard in Val d'Isere. The decor is very recognisable for those that know the Hotel Blizzard - chic, stylish, warm, romantic and very alpine. This chalet provides the best of all worlds.
- Val d'Isere
- 15 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room and massage room. Home cinema room. Lift to all floors. Ski and boot room with external access. Private driver service in resort. Private covered parking (small charge). High speed Wi-Fi throughout property. Apple TV.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,815 pp||‐||16||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£2,333 pp||‐||16||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£4,753 pp||‐||16||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£4,753 pp||‐||16||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£3,025 pp||‐||16||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£2,333 pp||‐||16||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£2,333 pp||‐||16||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£2,333 pp||‐||16||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£2,333 pp||‐||16||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£2,333 pp||‐||16||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£4,019 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£3,457 pp||‐||16||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£3,025 pp||‐||16||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£3,025 pp||‐||16||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£3,025 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£3,025 pp||‐||16||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£2,549 pp||‐||16||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£2,549 pp||‐||16||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£2,549 pp||‐||16||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£2,247 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast every morning
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Delicious chef prepared dinner (7 nights). Or, eat in Hotel La Mourra or Blizzard with 50 euros credit per person
- Reception & concierge services 24/7
- Chalet Manager at your disposal
- Private shuttle service to and from the village or slopes/lifts (07.30hrs - midnight)
- Soft drinks, beer and 3 bottles of spirits (guests' choice) for stays of 7 nights or more
- Daily cleaning
- Please note there is an extra charge for wine with dinner
- Optional wine package of 5 bottles per day @ 250 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level -1:
- Home cinema room, laundry services and parking
- Level 0:
- Spa with pool, sauna, steam room and massage cabin
- Ski and boot room with external access
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Level +1:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Room 4: large twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower and sep. wc
- Room 6: twin/double (plus bunks). En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level +2:
- Living room with fireplace, dining room and open kitchen