Chalet Boubou Plus offers an impressively well valued, fully catered chalet. The chalet's close proximity to the new ski lift allows for its occupants to quickly get to the slopes to start their day enjoying the snow. As a result the chalet was awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor (2018) due to its fantastic feedback from guests.
The chalet tasteful design includes vaulted ceilings and picture windows made from local timber and stone. So you can end your day sitting in front of the fireplace or in the hot tub outside whilst your dinner is prepared.
The spa area consist of a full water-proof area with shower, sauna and the outdoor hot tub with the view over the lake and village. Inside the chalet is an entertainment room offering UK TV so you can catch up on the shows you missed whilst on the slopes or for the kids there is games console.
The day will start with a hearty breakfast to ready you for a day of skiing with pastries and hot options. Once back from the mountains afternoon tea with freshly baked cake is offered. There are five-courses for dinner accompanied by quality French wine, canapés and local cheeses. During the week you're staying, a Prosecco aperitif will be served twice.
The ski room is equipped with electric heaters which will quickly dry off any snow brought back on your boots.
Chalet Chardons Boubou Plus offers many amenities including its relaxing spa area with a hot tub on the balcony and a sauna. Inside houses an entertainment room with a games console and UK TV as well as a lounge area with a cosy fireplace. The chalet is ideally located as it is situated only 50m from the new lifts.
- Tignes (Les Brevieres)
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub on balcony and spa area contains new sauna. UK freeview, DVD player, games console and free Wi-Fi. Ski storage area with electric boot warmers. Free parking outside the main entrance.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£480 pp||‐||16||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£764 pp||‐||16||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£590 pp||‐||16||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£608 pp||‐||16||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£608 pp||‐||16||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||£694 pp||‐||16||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||£741 pp||‐||16||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||£694 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£654 pp||‐||16||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£654 pp||‐||16||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£891 pp||‐||16||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£694 pp||‐||16||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£521 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Hearty breakfast with hot options (6 mornings). Continental breakfast on one morning
- Delicious home-made cakes served by the log fire after skiing each day (6 afternoons)
- Prosecco aperitif is served twice during the week
- 5 course dinner with complimentary French bottled wines. Port & coffee served with the cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate available throughout your stay
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Main entrance, ski room, shower room with wc for Room 4
- Rooms 1, 2 + 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 0/-1:
- Room 4: twin/double, shower and wc on level 0
- Level -1:
- Hot tub and outdoor shower on terrace, changing room
- Sauna, sitting room with fireplace, dining room and kitchen
- Level -1/-2:
- TV room with games console
- Level -2:
- Room 5: twin/double + bunk with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc