Chalet Neve is situated on the piste in Reberty Village, between Les Menuires and Val Thorens in the Three Valleys. The chalet is in a fantastic location with direct access from the ski room to the piste through a back door!
On the ground floor level you will have access to your ski / boot room with state of the art boot dryers for your comfort, a place for your skis/boards/poles and also a cupboard area to hang up your ski jackets, helmets gloves etc. From the ski room you have direct access to the pistes through the back door which is simply superb! You can't get much closer to any pistes. Also on this level is a children's television / play area so that you can have some peace and quiet at dinner time or in the afternoon! Once you have had a long day out on the slopes, you will also be able to benefit from the outdoor Jacuzzi and sauna.
On the first floor you will find the large living area, with a beautiful central fireplace allowing everyone to benefit from the fire. There is a large balcony which you can access from the living room that overlooks the beautiful mountains and nearby pistes. There is also the kitchen on this level where your award winning chef will be preparing your dining experience for you every evening, except on their day off! You will also find two double/twin rooms which are en-suite (one of which has a Jacuzzi bath). On the second floor there are a further two twin/double rooms both of which are en-suite.
As you are going to be burning off a lot of calories during your stay the chalet hosts aim to deliver well-balanced nutritional, delicious meals for you. They cater for all, including: vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and dairy-free diets. Furthermore, if you have any allergies, dislikes or intolerances, please let us know as soon as possible (you will also be able to do so on the booking form), so that we can ensure that the chalet staff provide you with a delicious menu to suit your requirements.
The chalet is non-smoking, but ashtrays are provided for smoking on the balcony. There is also a garage with enough space for 2 cars. If you require more parking space, there is a private underground parking in Reberty Village which costs approximately 90 euros for the week.
Peter Hardy (Telegraph on-line) made the following comments summer 2018: "...and the food far surpasses anything you'd expect from this price range. It's up there, in culinary terms, with the luxury chalets."
As a small, independent chalet specialist (with 4 chalets in the one resort) the locally based management team and chalet staff strive to provide the highest level of service to differentiate themselves from the competition. Chalet Neve is situated in the heart of Reberty Village, in between Les Menuires and Val Thorens, no more than 20 metres from the piste. The high quality of food, service and the ease of accessing the piste make this a compelling choice by anyone's standards.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi with magnificent views. Free, unlimited Wi-Fi internet access. Television and satellite, DVD player and board games. Heated boot rack and a secure place for your skis. Balcony overlooking the slopes. Play area and children's television room. Secure parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||£621||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£794||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,419||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,003||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,003||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,116||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,131||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,178||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,010||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,110||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,110||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,079||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,079||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,110||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome reception upon arrival
- Breakfast with cooked option on 6 mornings (buffet breakfast on staff day off)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with selected complimentary wines served on 6 nights (choice of two reds and two whites)
- Childrens' early supper can be arranged if required and served at 6pm
- Quality linen and towels, bathrobes and slippers, plus a welcome pack on arrival
- Complimentary toiletries: Cole & Lewis liquid soap, hand & body lotion and body wash
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- A packed lunch can be arranged with advance warning for 6 euros per person per day
- Beer, soft drink (Orangina, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite & Tonic), vodka & gin available from the honesty bar
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Ash: twin/double (+ bunk beds). En-suite shower and wc
- Maple: large twin/double (+ sofa bed). En-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Hawthorn: twin/double (extra single sofa bed) . En-suite bath & wc
- Crabapple: large twin/double. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Aspen: large twin/double + extra single. En-suite shower & wc
- Willow: smaller twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift