Top drawer chalet for those seeking affordable luxury
Chalet Aubois in Morzine is situated on the quiet and peaceful Route de Mernaz. Overlooking the Nyon slopes it is just two minutes' drive from the centre of resort and one minute from the Nyon cable car station. There is also a 24 hour resort driver service available to guests at an additional cost and means guests can call a driver to take you to and from lifts or the village centre when desired. For those accessing the chalet on foot, walking from Morzine centre will take approximately ten to fifteen minutes. Two free bus services frequently pass by on the road below the chalet, giving you access to all the lifts in winter.
To complement the stunning mountain setting and views the builders of Chalet Aubois have created the perfect self-catered property. It has been completed with luxury finishes such as a home cinema, outdoor entertaining deck, hot tub and sumptuous, designer soft furnishings.
The second floor is given over to a large open plan living and dining area which takes in the spectacular mountain views from large windows and French doors which face over the valley. Two separate sitting areas provide plenty of room for everyone to relax and enjoy the log fire or watch something on the large TV. With a SONOS sound system and open plan kitchen dining room, the chalet is perfect for entertaining. The chalet iPad is pre-set with playlists and the SONOS combined with Spotify means guests can select music of their choice or browse the internet. GoPros are also provided which can be taken out on the mountain. The kitchen is perfectly equipped with a large pantry, wine fridges and two ovens. Whether you are self-catering or hiring a chef to prepare meals everything is catered for.
Accessed from the living room is a large and beautifully landscaped deck and garden area. Entertaining can continue outside taking full advantage of the sunny views across the valley. A barbeque, outdoor dining table, sun loungers and large hot tub make this the ultimate place to watch the weekly firework display from.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Staying self-catered is no longer a ski holiday with compromises. Luxury properties such as Chalet Aubois in Morzine give guests total freedom regards where and how to eat whilst at the same time providing the comforts of a luxury alpine home.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- UK Sky TV (Sports and Movies included). Sonos + Spotify. DVD player and movie library. Game consoles. i-Pad + GoPro. High speed Wi-Fi throughout chalet. Laundry facilities. Garage and outdoor parking for 4 cars. Outdoor entertaining deck and hot tub. Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2023
|15 Dec 2023
|22 Dec 2023
|27 Dec 2023
|03 Jan 2024
|07 Jan 2024
|14 Jan 2024
|21 Jan 2024
|28 Jan 2024
|04 Feb 2024
|11 Feb 2024
|18 Feb 2024
|25 Feb 2024
|03 Mar 2024
|10 Mar 2024
|17 Mar 2024
|24 Mar 2024
|31 Mar 2024
|07 Apr 2024
|14 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome pack including champagne, arrival breakfast and basic groceries
- 24 hour management and concierge services
- The White Company luxury toiletries
- Professional hair dryers and straighteners
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels. Slippers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Please note an 'end of stay' cleaning cost is paid for in resort
- On-call driver service (24/7) can be added for £1,500 per week. Includes journeys to Les Gets
- Services of a private chef and chalet host can also be added for extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance. Cinema room (with sofa bed). Ski store. Laundry room.
- First Floor:
- Kitchen, dining & sitting room area. Large deck with hot tub + BBQ
- 1 x separate guest wc
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with balcony
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with shower, bath and double basins.
You May Also Like
Average Price£4,087 pp
Average Price£3,406 pp Offer
Chalet Les Pierrys
Average Price£1,111 pp Offer