Season 2020-2021: To book this property a 40% deposit is required. If you wish to cancel your booking this deposit can be converted into a credit voucher valid for 18 months. Once the full balance of your holiday has been paid, if COVID prevents travel or guests from staying they have the option of a 25% cash refund with the 75% balance of the monies paid in the form of a credit voucher, again valid for 18 months. Or you can convert 100% of your payment into a credit voucher to use within 18 months. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Aubois in Morzine is situated on the quiet and peaceful Route de Mernaz. Overlooking the Nyon slopes it is just two minutes' drive from the centre of resort and one minute from the Nyon cable car station. There is also a 24 hour resort driver service available to guests at an additional cost and means guests can call a driver to take you to and from lifts or the village centre when desired. For those accessing the chalet on foot, walking from Morzine centre will take approximately ten to fifteen minutes. Two free bus services frequently pass by on the road below the chalet, giving you access to all the lifts in winter.
To complement the stunning mountain setting and views the builders of Chalet Aubois have created the perfect self-catered property. It has been completed with luxury finishes such as a home cinema, outdoor entertaining deck, hot tub and sumptuous, designer soft furnishings.
The second floor is given over to a large open plan living and dining area which takes in the spectacular mountain views from large windows and French doors which face over the valley. Two separate sitting areas provide plenty of room for everyone to relax and enjoy the log fire or watch something on the large TV. With a SONOS sound system and open plan kitchen dining room, the chalet is perfect for entertaining. The chalet iPad is pre-set with playlists and the SONOS combined with Spotify means guests can select music of their choice or browse the internet. GoPros are also provided which can be taken out on the mountain. The kitchen is perfectly equipped with a large pantry, wine fridges and two ovens. Whether you are self-catering or hiring a chef to prepare meals everything is catered for.
Accessed from the living room is a large and beautifully landscaped deck and garden area. Entertaining can continue outside taking full advantage of the sunny views across the valley. A barbeque, outdoor dining table, sun loungers and large hot tub make this the ultimate place to watch the weekly firework display from.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Staying self-catered is no longer a ski holiday with compromises. Luxury properties such as Chalet Aubois in Morzine give guests total freedom regards where and how to eat whilst at the same time providing the comforts of a luxury alpine home.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- UK Sky TV (Sports and Movies included). Sonos + Spotify. DVD player and movie library. Game consoles. i-Pad + GoPro. High speed Wi-Fi throughout chalet. Laundry facilities. Garage and outdoor parking for 4 cars. Outdoor entertaining deck and hot tub. Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2021||£550 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||£650 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£650 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£650 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||£1,000 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£750 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||£800 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£550 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome pack including champagne, arrival breakfast and basic groceries
- 24 hour management and concierge services
- The White Company luxury toiletries
- Professional hair dryers and straighteners
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels. Slippers
- Please note an 'end of stay' cleaning cost is paid for in resort
- On-call driver service (24/7) can be added for £1,500 per week. Includes journeys to Les Gets
- Services of a private chef and chalet host can also be added for extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance. Cinema room (with sofa bed). Ski store. Laundry room.
- First Floor:
- Kitchen, dining & sitting room area. Large deck with hot tub + BBQ
- 1 x separate guest wc
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with balcony
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with shower, bath and double basins.