Chalet 46° in Morzine has been meticulously converted from a traditional French farmhouse in to a stunning and luxurious modern chalet. Retaining many of the original features, the architects have also added modern amenities to create a contemporary alpine chalet that lends itself perfectly to entertaining and relaxing.
The chalet is set over three levels with the top floor offering a large open plan lounge with dining area and kitchen. From the large seating area with wood burning stove you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Pointe de Nyon and the Pleney slopes. This floor provides an impressive entertaining and dining area.
The middle level comprises of five, spacious, en-suite bedrooms offering every comfort with luxury mattresses and high quality Egyptian cotton linen. In each bathroom you will find The White Company luxury toiletries, professional standard hairdryers and hair straighteners. Soft bathrobes, slippers and fluffy towels are also provided. This level has a further seating area which gives direct access to the south facing garden and large outdoor deck which has been designed with the ultimate entertaining experience in mind. Sun loungers and a hammock provide the perfect lounging experience whilst the fire-pit and surrounding sofas mean you can enjoy the mountain stars well in to the night. Outdoor dining can be experienced in the winter and summer with the choice of a barbecue or stone baked pizza from the pizza oven served by your chef at the large outdoor dining table.
The spa treatment room, cinema room, and sauna on the ground floor offer the perfect ways to unwind after a day on the slopes. At this entrance level your ski and snowboard equipment will be safely stored in the boot room and kept warm and dry for the next day by the heated boot and glove racks. Direct ski access on to the Pleney slopes is a mere five metres from the chalet's door. Skiers can choose to ski to the main Pleney gondola or be driven to a lift of their choice within Morzine.
Chalet 46° is located directly above Apartment 6°. The chalet is completely separate from the apartment, which is available to rent as a stand-alone self-catered property. However, for larger groups, Chalet 46° can also be combined with rental of the Apartment 6° where the guests staying in both properties (up to 19 individuals) will be catered for in the larger property.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
A first rate chalet, with first rate service and a first rate location. You would be hard pushed to find a better chalet anywhere within the Portes du Soleil ski area.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- UK Sky TV, DVD collections, games consoles & board games. High speed Wi-Fi throughout the property. Office area with Macbook and printer. iPad & Sonos. In resort 4x4 on-call driver service which operates 24/7. Cinema room, sauna & shower, treatment room, outdoor hot tub Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|13 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,800||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,600||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,300||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- An extensive range of upgrade wines and champagnes are also available to pre-order
- Childcare & babysitting
- Spa treatments can be arranged at extra cost
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance, foyer, cinema, sauna & shower. Treatment room
- First Floor:
- Seating area with separate wc
- Room 1: double with 2 x sgl dens. En-suite shower, open bath. Sep. wc
- Room 2: small double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double + bunk beds. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double. En-suite shower room with wc. Open bath
- Second Floor:
- Kitchen and dining area. Main sitting room area. Balcony
- Outdoor seating and separate dining area. Hot tub & deck chairs
Included in Price
- Delicious breakfast (daily)
- Afternoon tea (daily)
- Pre-dinner canapés (6 evenings)
- Your professional chef will prepare a 4 course high quality dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Complimentary French champagne and Italian prosecco throughout your stay
- Complimentary full bar offering famous spirits and soft drinks
- Professional barista coffee service. Daily newspapers. Go Pro available for guests' use
- The White Company© luxury toiletries. Hair dryers and straighteners
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels. Bathrobes and slippers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel