Season 2020-2021: To book this property a 25% deposit is required. If you wish to cancel your booking this deposit can be converted into a credit voucher valid for 18 months. Once the full balance of your holiday has been paid, if COVID prevents travel or guests from staying they have the option of a 25% cash refund with the 75% balance of the monies paid in the form of a credit voucher, again valid for 18 months. Or you can convert 100% of your payment into a credit voucher to use within 18 months. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet 46° in Morzine has been meticulously converted from a traditional French farmhouse in to a stunning and luxurious modern chalet. Retaining many of the original features, the architects have also added modern amenities to create a contemporary alpine chalet that lends itself perfectly to entertaining and relaxing.
The chalet is set over three levels with the top floor offering a large open plan lounge with dining area and kitchen. From the large seating area with wood burning stove you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Pointe de Nyon and the Pleney slopes. This floor provides an impressive entertaining and dining area.
The middle level comprises of five, spacious, en-suite bedrooms offering every comfort with luxury mattresses and high quality Egyptian cotton linen. In each bathroom you will find The White Company luxury toiletries, professional standard hairdryers and hair straighteners. Soft bathrobes, slippers and fluffy towels are also provided. This level has a further seating area which gives direct access to the south facing garden and large outdoor deck which has been designed with the ultimate entertaining experience in mind. Sun loungers and a hammock provide the perfect lounging experience whilst the fire-pit and surrounding sofas mean you can enjoy the mountain stars well in to the night. Outdoor dining can be experienced in the winter and summer with the choice of a barbecue or stone baked pizza from the pizza oven served by your chef at the large outdoor dining table.
The spa treatment room, cinema room, and sauna on the ground floor offer the perfect ways to unwind after a day on the slopes. At this entrance level your ski and snowboard equipment will be safely stored in the boot room and kept warm and dry for the next day by the heated boot and glove racks. Direct ski access on to the Pleney slopes is a mere five metres from the chalet's door. Skiers can choose to ski to the main Pleney gondola or be driven to a lift of their choice within Morzine.
Chalet 46° is located directly above Apartment 6°. The chalet is completely separate from the apartment, which is available to rent as a stand-alone self-catered property. However, for larger groups, Chalet 46° can also be combined with rental of the Apartment 6° where the guests staying in both properties (up to 19 individuals) will be catered for in the larger property.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
A first rate chalet, with first rate service and a first rate location. You would be hard pushed to find a better chalet anywhere within the Portes du Soleil ski area.
- 10 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- UK Sky TV, DVD collections, games consoles & board games. High speed Wi-Fi throughout the property. Office area with Macbook and printer. iPad & Sonos. In resort 4x4 on-call driver service which operates 24/7. Cinema room, sauna & shower, treatment room, outdoor hot tub Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||£1,800 pp||‐||14||NO||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,800 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,800 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£2,000 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£2,200 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||£3,000 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£2,100 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£2,100 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£2,100 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£2,100 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£2,100 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,650 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Delicious breakfast (daily)
- Afternoon tea (daily)
- Pre-dinner canapés (6 evenings)
- Your professional chef will prepare a 4 course high quality dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Complimentary French champagne and Italian prosecco throughout your stay
- Complimentary full bar offering famous spirits and soft drinks
- Professional barista coffee service. Daily newspapers. GoPro available for guests' use
- The White Company luxury toiletries. Hair dryers and straighteners
- Driver service 24/7 that will operate between Morzine and Les Gets giving guests access to the wide ski area
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance, foyer, cinema, sauna & shower. Treatment room
- First Floor:
- Seating area with separate wc
- Room 1: double with 2 x sgl dens. En-suite shower, open bath. Sep. wc
- Room 2: small double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double + bunk beds. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double. En-suite shower room with wc. Open bath
- Second Floor:
- Kitchen and dining area. Main sitting room area. Balcony
- Outdoor seating and separate dining area. Hot tub & deck chairs