Chalet Ours Des Montagnes
A really comfortable chalet with large sitting room and relaxing hot tub.
The Chalet Ours des Montagnes in La Tania is a property with a lot going for it. The edge of the Moretta piste is only two minutes' walk away and the chalet has a large terrace and outdoor hot tub; a separate games/TV room; spacious ski and boot room and an indoor sauna. Please note the Moretta piste is closed for the winter 2023-24 as a result of resort development works.
The main living room (with double height ceiling and plenty of large windows) offers both space and light and also a wood burning stove and comfortable sofas. There is a splash of interior styling so that this chalet feels rather special and 'boutiquey'. The French windows from the living room lead directly out onto the large terrace/balcony with its hot tub and lovely far-reaching mountain views.
The bedrooms all offer twin/double configuration with beds that can separate or link together. The family bedroom has a set of bunk beds that can be partitioned off from the main bedroom with a sliding door for privacy. This gives Chalet Ours des Montagnes enormous flexibility and will suit groups of friends just as easily as it will suit extended families.
All bedrooms have electronic safes and all bathrooms come with fine quality toiletries and lip balm.
If you would like to view all our chalets in La Tania please use this link to view our chalets in La Tania search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
Note for winter 2023 - 2024: The bottom of the Moretta piste is closed for development work for the winter season. Therefore you cannot use this piste to descend to the main lift station in the mornings.
Lots of space and light. The piste is two minutes' away and there is a hot tub.
- La Tania
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Free Wi-Fi, Bose Bluetooth stereo. Flatscreen TV & media centre with films & games. Hairdryers, quality cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes. Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna. TV & games room. Ski & boot room. Nespresso coffees available any time of day.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|23 Dec 2023
|30 Dec 2023
|06 Jan 2024
|13 Jan 2024
|20 Jan 2024
|27 Jan 2024
|03 Feb 2024
|10 Feb 2024
|17 Feb 2024
|24 Feb 2024
|02 Mar 2024
|09 Mar 2024
|16 Mar 2024
|23 Mar 2024
|30 Mar 2024
|06 Apr 2024
|13 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast cooked to order with generous and varied buffet options (5 mornings). Self-serve on two mornings
- Daily afternoon tea with homemade bakes
- Champagne and canapés on your first and last evenings
- High quality, chef prepared dinners: 4 courses with 'wow factor' & paired complimentary wines (5 nights)
- Crisp white Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy towels, robes, slippers, hairdryer. High quality bathroom toiletries
- Open bar with beer, soft drinks and Nespresso coffee
- Housekeeping and mid-week towel change (housekeeping on 5 days)
- In resort concierge and pre arrival concierge to arrange ski passes and any special requests
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Meribel Village, France
Chalet Les Belles Alpes 1
Average Price£596 pp
St Martin de Belleville, France
Chalet Pure Black Crystal
Average Price£1,579 pp
Courchevel 1850, France
Average Price£4,127 pp