A superb chalet well worth booking if available.
Chalet Ecritoire in La Tania offers ski in ski out doorstep ski access, fully en-suite bedrooms, a sauna and hot tub and bags of style. The Moretta piste passes the chalet and the main gondola is just a short 50 metre ski from the chalet's door. If you want to access the village centre of La Tania guests can either walk the short distance or make use of the private driver service. Either way accessing the resort's amenities is very easy.
As well as high quality bed linen, fluffy towels and bathrobes guests can look forward to genuinely decent chalet fare - beautiful breakfasts (healthy or not, it's up to you!), the classic chalet afternoon tea and a truly impressive 4-course meal prepared by your very own chef.
The chalet interior has recently been remodelled and updated to include fully en-suite bathrooms for each of the five bedrooms. There's also an outdoor hot tub, sauna and TV games room for après-ski indulgence and entertainment.
If you would like to view all our chalets in La Tania please use this link to view our chalets in La Tania search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
The Chalet Ecritoire is in a ski in ski out location and just a stone's throw away from the centre of La Tania. There is a sauna and outdoor hot tub, as well as top quality chalet catering - the Chalet Ecritoire has a lot to offer.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Cinema / games room. Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Flatscreen TV & media centre with films & games. Electronic safes in all bedrooms. On-call all day driver service.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 Dec 2023||£900 pp||£450 pp||‐||6||NO|
|23 Dec 2023||£1,500 pp||£300 pp||£15,000||10||NO|
|30 Dec 2023||£2,200 pp||£400 pp||£22,000||10||NO|
|06 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2024||£1,550 pp||‐||£15,500||10||NO|
|10 Feb 2024||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2024||£1,800 pp||‐||£18,000||10||NO|
|24 Feb 2024||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2024||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2024||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2024||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2024||£1,400 pp||‐||£14,000||10||NO|
|30 Mar 2024||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2024||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2024||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast cooked to order with generous and varied buffet options (5 mornings). Self-serve on two mornings
- Daily afternoon tea with homemade bakes
- Champagne and canapés on your first and last evenings
- High quality, chef prepared dinners: 4 courses with 'wow factor' & paired complimentary wines (5 nights)
- Crisp white Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy towels, robes, slippers, hairdryer. High quality bathroom toiletries
- Open bar with beer, soft drinks and Nespresso coffee
- Housekeeping and mid-week towel change (housekeeping on 5 days)
- All day in resort driver service
- In resort concierge and pre arrival concierge to arrange ski passes and any special requests
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Floor:
- Outdoor hot tub. Games room. Sauna, ski store and main entrance
- 2 x separate guest wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and basin (no wc)
- Middle Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Top Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and two separate sitting room areas
- Balcony with good views.
You May Also Like
St Martin de Belleville, France
Chalet Pure Black Crystal
Average Price£1,886 pp
Courchevel 1850, France
Average Price£4,227 pp
Courchevel 1850, France
Average Price£4,351 pp