Chalet Belvedere is an elegant self-catering chalet in La Tania. Clad in grey wood and full of lovely touches such as the antique leather chairs, attractive lighting and rustic style furniture this chalet also has a wonderful location.
The large floor to ceiling windows give great views of the mountains and pistes and the large well-equipped kitchen is a joy to cook in. Unlike with some chalets no corners have been cut. Even the boot room is luxurious. Leave your ski boots on the dryer and then slip into your bathrobe and head for the spa - enjoy either the sauna or the hot tub.
There is a driver service available but for better skiers the edge of the piste is just 20 metres from the chalet and the centre of the resort is only a short walk away.
Why not make use of the supermarket shopping service (which includes unpacking). There is a 30 euro fee to add but any food or beverage is bought from a supermarket in the valley which is sold at significantly cheaper prices than in-resort. There is also a deli delivery service from an excellent shop based in La Tania. There is a daily 'plat du jour' which can be delivered hot to your chalet at no extra cost. If you don't fancy the plat du jour there are other daily choices including rotisserie chicken, fondue, raclette and fresh pizzas. There are also the usual delicious cheeses, charcuterie and fine wines on offer too from the same deli.
If you want to just keep it simple then we recommend ordering the daily bakery delivery. There is a small weekly delivery fee to add to the cost price of wonderful freshly baked baguettes, flutes, croissants and pain au chocolat but it's worth every penny.
The chalet can only be taken on an 'exclusive basis' only but comes highly recommended.
As the name suggests this chalet has great views from its elevated position above the resort of La Tania. The edge of the piste is less than 50 metres away and better skiers will be able to access this from (and back to) the chalet. This property also comes with sauna and hot tub which is rare for a self-catered chalet.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Secluded outdoor hot tub. Sauna room with rain shower. Separate TV room. Wi-Fi and iPod docking. Flatscreen TV, media player, media library & games. Laundry room with washer & dryer. On-call all day driver service.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£500 pp||£151 pp||10||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£650 pp||£145 pp||10||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- Shopping services (including unpacking and putting away). Food charged at off-mountain prices + 30 euros
- Deli catering services (homecooked food can be delivered from the local deli)
- Local bakery to deliver fresh baguettes, flutes, croissants and pain au chocolat to your door. Cost + 10 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Floor:
- Outdoor hot tub, sauna, TV room, ski & boot room. Guest wc
- First Floor:
- Room 1: bunk room
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: single + pullout single. Connects to Room 4's bathroom
- Stairs leading to mezzanine area above with another single bed
- Top Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Balcony