A modern and comfortable apartment chalet close to the slopes/lifts.
The location of Chalet Becca in La Tania could hardly be bettered. It is just a short schuss from the chalet to the main lifts and a few steps from the village centre with its shops and bars. The beautiful location is matched by the chalet's beautiful interior space with its alpine style decor. Guests can look forward to crisp white bed linen, fluffy towels, robes and high quality toiletries. There is also a film library, Bose music system and flat screen TV in the cinema room.
There are four en-suite bedrooms which can either be made up as twins or super king-size doubles. There is a delightful open plan lounge area plus an additional mezzanine area which is perfect for some quiet reading time.
The kitchen is very well-equipped so that you can cater to as high a standard as you please! Alternatively you can enjoy dining in one of La Tania's eateries which range from good value pizzas to Michelin-star cuisine.
Why not make use of the supermarket shopping service (which includes unpacking). There is a 30 euro fee to add but any food or beverage is bought from a supermarket in the valley which is sold at significantly cheaper prices than in-resort. There is also a deli delivery service from an excellent shop based in La Tania. There is a daily 'plat du jour' which can be delivered hot to your chalet at no extra cost. If you don't fancy the plat du jour there are other daily choices including rotisserie chicken, fondue, raclette and fresh pizzas. There are also the usual delicious cheeses, charcuterie and fine wines on offer too from the same deli.
If you want to just keep it simple then we recommend ordering the daily bakery delivery. There is a small weekly delivery fee to add to the cost price of wonderful freshly baked baguettes, flutes, croissants and pain au chocolat but it's worth every penny.
The chalet can only be taken on an 'exclusive basis' only but comes highly recommended.
If you would like to view all our chalets in La Tania please use this link to view our chalets in La Tania search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
Note for winter 2023 - 2024: The bottom of the Moretta piste is closed for development work for the winter season. Therefore you cannot use this piste to descend to the main lift station in the mornings.
A modern and comfortable chalet property with arguably the best location in La Tania. Ski in ski out and with the main lifts next door. The centre of the resort is less than one minute walk away and the ski school meeting point is also right by the chalet.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Media room: flatscreen TV, media drive with films & games. Wi-Fi, satellite TV, Bose music system. Kitchen with all mod cons. Nespresso coffee machine. Underground parking for 3 cars.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|23 Dec 2023
|30 Dec 2023
|06 Jan 2024
|13 Jan 2024
|20 Jan 2024
|27 Jan 2024
|03 Feb 2024
|10 Feb 2024
|17 Feb 2024
|24 Feb 2024
|02 Mar 2024
|09 Mar 2024
|16 Mar 2024
|23 Mar 2024
|30 Mar 2024
|06 Apr 2024
|13 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome pack including washing up kit
- Towels and high quality bed linen are provided within the price of the chalet
- Towels changed mid-week
- Midweek clean of the chalet
- Green & Spring toiletries, Albus & Flora lip balm
- In resort concierge services
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Shopping services (including unpacking and putting away). Food charged at off-mountain prices + 30 euros
- Deli catering services (homecooked food can be delivered from the local deli)
- Local bakery to deliver fresh baguettes, flutes, croissants and pain au chocolat to your door. Cost + 10 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 1:
- Snug and media room. Ski and boot room. Access to piste
- Level 2:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Level 3:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Level 4:
- Open plan sitting and dining room. Kitchen. Guest wc. Balcony
- Mezzanine area above
You May Also Like
St Martin de Belleville, France
Chalet Pure Black Crystal
Average Price£1,579 pp
Courchevel 1850, France
Average Price£3,625 pp
Courchevel 1850, France
Average Price£4,697 pp