Season 2020-2021. If the chalet, resort or country you are due to go to closes due to Covid 19 and/or if a government introduces a travel ban you will receive a 100% refund on any monies paid. This is valid up to the date of travel. However, there will be no refund once you have arrived in the resort should Covid 19 have any impact upon your holiday. All monies paid will be held in a separate reserve bank account monitored by accountants, Haines Watts Wirral. It will only be released to the holiday company after you have arrived in your resort. The final payment due date will be temporarily changed from 10 weeks before your holiday start date to 7 weeks before. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The Chalet Petit Chardon in Plagne 1800 is part of a new build chalet development in the centre of the resort. The pistes and lifts are just 200 metres away and guests staying here also have access to a well-equipped spa with heated outdoor swimming pool, squash court, sauna and games room. Please note that the spa is shared with guests staying in similar chalets in the same development.
The chalet has a large balcony with views of the swimming pool below and also a wood burning stove. The three guest bedrooms have en-suite facilities and the TV has Freeview satellite channels.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Spa/wellness facilities including heated swimming pool, sauna and squash court and the lifts and pistes within 2 minutes' walk. Wood burning stove, large balcony and all bedrooms with en-suite facilities. All this at a very reasonable price.
- La Plagne (1800)
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared swimming pool, sauna, squash court and games room. Large south facing balcony. UK Freeview satellite TV and DVD player. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Wood burning stove. Heated Boot warmers and ski locker.
- Swimming pool
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|04 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Dec 2021||£699 pp||‐||6||NO|
|18 Dec 2021||£949 pp||‐||6||NO|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||£799 pp||‐||6||NO|
|10 Jan 2022||£799 pp||‐||6||NO|
|17 Jan 2022||£667 pp||‐||6||NO||Short stay|
|22 Jan 2022||£799 pp||‐||6||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£799 pp||‐||6||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£899 pp||‐||6||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£1,099 pp||‐||6||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£1,099 pp||‐||6||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£899 pp||‐||6||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£899 pp||‐||6||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£899 pp||‐||6||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£899 pp||‐||6||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£899 pp||‐||6||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£929 pp||‐||6||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Apr 2022||£599 pp||‐||6||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A welcome drink of vin chaud with canapés on arrival
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (7 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main & pud) with complimentary bottled wine (6 nights). Cheeseboard on last night
- Mid-week chalet clean
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines (sold by the case) - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served early dinner. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: