Covid-19 cancellation policy. If guests cannot travel to resort as a result of government travel restrictions or the resort is closed a 100% credit is offered to book again for the following winter.
Chalet APASSION is a new luxury chalet (built 2010) overlooking the medieval village of Samoens and just one hour's drive from Geneva Airport. The property is personally managed by the owners, Rob and Vicky, and the chalet's name is synonymous with their approach to the service that you will experience during your stay. The focus is on delivering a personalised service complemented by fantastic food, all set in the luxurious surroundings of the chalet. Every detail within Chalet APASSION has been given considerable thought and carefully chosen to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
Rob and Vicky pride themselves on the quality and variety of their food and they are continually experimenting to ensure your taste buds are always delighted. They will indulge your senses with the welcoming smells of freshly baked cakes and the culinary delights of carefully home-cooked, gourmet evening meals, complemented by a choice of fine red and white wines.
There are five spacious double bedrooms, each individually styled with an en-suite bath or shower room as well as private access to either a balcony or terrace. All the bedrooms can be made up as twins or doubles and one of the rooms can accommodate an additional single bed, meaning the chalet can comfortably accommodate up to 11 guests.
The main living area of the chalet extends across the full width of the rear of the property allowing guests to enjoy the full splendour of the Giffre Valley including the majestic peak of Le Criou. The open plan design offers ample space for guests to enjoy meals around the dining room table before relaxing in front of the feature fireplace with a digestif. Outside an expansive decked terrace is the perfect place to admire the stunning views either from one of the comfy sun loungers or from the warmth of the large cedar hot tub.
On the ground floor there is a double/twin en-suite bedroom with French doors leading onto the lower terrace. The large lower terrace has a 6 man cedar hot tub, garden furniture and sun loungers for total relaxation.
The middle floor is dominated by the huge open plan lounge and dining room that together span the entire rear of the chalet. In addition this floor houses an individually styled double/twin en-suite bedroom which has direct access to the main balcony. Being on the entrance level of the chalet this room is accessible without the need for negotiating any stairs. The middle floor also houses the ski and boot room, conveniently located near the chalet entrance offering a place to dry your clothes and ski boots.
The top floor houses three spacious bedrooms each with a stylish en-suite and access to one of the balconies giving beautiful views of the surrounding area. The second lounge is on this floor and can be used as a TV room for the children.
We are always on the lookout for catered chalets like this one. Owned and managed by Rob and Vicky, an enthusiastic couple dedicated to giving their guests exceptional service, we reckon this property is a belter. Samoens deserves to be much more on the ski radar than it is. Only one hour from Geneva and offering a large, high and snow-sure ski area it has plenty for everyone. The local ski villages and town of Samoens are traditional and truly charming - this area and the Chalet APASSION come highly recommended.
- Flaine (Samoens)
- 10 - 11
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi throughout. Laptop and printer available for guests. Music system in the main lounge including iPod and MP3. TV and DVD/PS2 in the 2nd lounge with selection of DVDs. Ski / boot room with heated boot racks. Large outdoor hot tub and sauna. Minibus shuttle service to and from the nearest lifts.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 Jan 2022||£850 pp||‐||4||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£890 pp||‐||6||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||£850 pp||‐||4||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Mar 2022||£875 pp||‐||11||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£855 pp||‐||11||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£725 pp||‐||11||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast seven days of your stay (no hot option on the chalet day off)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by delicious 3 course dinner with selected complimentary house wines (6 nights)
- Children's supper if required
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels, bath robes, slippers, luxury White Company toiletries and hairdryers
- Shuttle service to and from Samoens ski lifts before 10:00 hrs and between 16:30 hrs and 18.30 hrs
- In resort concierge service to book up ski lessons, nannies, lift pass or creche care
- Local tourist taxes
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath (shower over) & wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath (shower over) & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- All bedrooms are equipped with i-Pod docking stations