Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Nanuq is located in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850 and offers exceptional luxury alpine style. This 518 square metre property is spread over 5 floors (all served by an internal elevator) and keeps the bar for luxury chalets in Courchevel 1850 at dizzying heights. Finished to the best standards and combining French interior chic with the latest in modern technology Chalet Nanuq offers an exceptional alpine experience. This chalet is one of three stunning new properties that make up the hamlet of La Voliere which is surrounded by woodland in a quiet location yet also positioned close to the piste and only a short walk from the centre of the resort.
The main sitting room, kitchen and dining room are on the top floor of the chalet. This floor also gives access to a large balcony (north facing) with far reaching views across the main Tarentaise valley. The floor below this is the entrance level and also is where you will find the master double bedroom (200cm). The next floor down has two main guest bedrooms, a staff twin bedroom (with end to end single beds and no external window) and also a laundry room. The level below this (-2) are two more bedrooms, the games room, cinema room (seating for 9 people) and the ski and boot. The lowest level (-3) has the chalet's spa area with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room and gym. There is an internal elevator that serves all floors.
The edge of the piste is less than one minute's walk away which means that it's almost possible to ski from and back to the chalet's door. For those that like to sample the best of Courchevel's shopping the centre of the resort is less than 400 metres (4 minutes' walk) from the chalet.
Chalet Nanuq offers secluded luxury, lots of space, great views and a first rate spa. Combine this with the highest quality of staff and in-resort concierge services and you have a chalet that surpasses pretty much any other.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A stunning chalet in the new La Voliere hamlet of Courchevel 1850. It has a fully equipped chalet spa with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. There is also a cinema room, open fireplace and large balcony....the list goes on.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: sauna, gym, steam room and bar area. Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m). Main bedrooms with iPod dock, TV, safe and mini bar. Play Station, DVD player, Apple TV and Wii console. Lift serving all floors. Garage for 1 car. Wine cellar. Cinema room for 9 people.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£3,858 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£3,858 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||£9,645 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£4,630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£4,630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£4,630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||£6,173 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£7,716 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£6,173 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£6,173 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£6,173 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£4,630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£4,630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£4,630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£3,858 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£3,858 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£3,858 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef & hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- In resort chauffeur service from 9am to 9pm (or 8am to 8pm if you prefer)
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Use of the chalet's office between 9am and 7.30pm
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Food for breakfast, lunch or dinner will be extra and charged at cost price
- All alcoholic drinks will be charged extra
- If full board is required the services of the chef and the hostess will be charged at 450 euros each per day
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level +1:
- Living room with North facing balcony, dining room & kitchen
- Level 0:
- Main entrance and garage for 1 car. Cloakroom
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Level -1:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: end to end twin (no external window). En-suite shower & wc
- Level -2:
- Cinema room, play room (with TV & PlayStation) and ski & boot room
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level -3:
- Sauna, steam room, gym, relaxation area and bar
- Swimming pool (7.10m x 3.30m), treatment room and cloakroom