Covid cancellation policy: 100% refund in the event of cancellation at any time before arrival due to at least one of the following reasons and according to the conditions below. For any cancellation, a 95 handling fee will be retained by the chalet company. If the clients are unable to travel, for the period of the booked stay, due to one of the following scenarios related to the pandemic (effective on the date of arrival): - If the government of the country of origin of the person who made the reservation forbids all, except essential, travel abroad to France. - If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to the pandemic) prevent the person who made the reservation from travelling to France or to the rented property. - If the ski resort in which the property is located is ordered to close its ski lifts activities. - If the French government decides, up to the day before arrival, to impose quarantine restrictions on the country or geographical zone of the property for the period of the client's stay. This is on condition that the client does not spend the quarantine period in the reserved property. - If there is a mandatory lockdown and travel prohibition in France or the country of origin of the person who made the reservation. If the client can justify being unable to travel due to at least one scenario related to the pandemic as described above in these cancellation conditions, a refund will be made under the following modalities: - The client can cancel their reservation at any time. The deposit and the balance if paid will be kept until the date of arrival and returned no later than 15 days afterwards if one of the conditions described in these cancellation conditions is effective at the time of the booked stay. - If the client cancels their reservation, and on the date of their stay, none of the above cancellation conditions are effective, their deposit will be refunded only in the case where the property has been re-let in the meantime. If the property has not been re-let, and the client still wishes to cancel, the stay is not refundable. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Bastidons is located in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850 and offers the very heights of luxury alpine style. This 780 square metre property is spread over 5 floors (all served by an internal elevator) and raises the bar of luxury chalets yet further. Finished to the best standards and combining French interior chic with the latest in modern technology Chalet Bastidons offers an exceptional alpine experience.
The main entrance, large living room, dining room and kitchen are on the top floor of the chalet along with a large terrace which gives easterly views (great for the morning sun) across the centre of Courchevel 1850. Below this level are two floors of bedrooms - one floor with two bedrooms (including the master double) and the other floor of three bedrooms. Level -3 has the 6th bedroom and also the cinema room, games room, wine cellar, garage and ski and boot room. The lowest floor is dedicated to the amazing spa with its swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, treatment room, gym, relax area and bar.
The edge of the piste is less than one minute's walk away which means that it's almost possible to ski from and back to the chalet's door. For those that like to sample the best of Courchevel's shopping the centre of the resort is less than 400 metres (4 minutes' walk) from the chalet.
Chalet Bastidons offers secluded luxury, lots of space, great views and a first rate spa. Combine this with the highest quality of staff and in-resort concierge services and you have a chalet that surpasses pretty much any other.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A stunning chalet with nearly 800 square metres of luxury alpine living. Fully equipped chalet spa with swimming pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, sauna, steam room and relax/bar area. Fabulous master bedroom, cinema room, large open fireplace....the list goes on.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: sauna, gym, steam room, indoor Jacuzzi and bar area. Swimming pool (8.45m x 2.80m) and outdoor hot tub. Play Station, DVD player and Apple TV. All bedrooms with iPod dock, TV and DVD player. Office with 2 PCs, printer and TV. Lift serving all floors. Garage for 2 cars. Wine cellar. Cinema room, Laundry.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£4,794 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£4,794 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 Jan 2022||£5,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£5,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£7,006 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£10,324 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Mar 2022||£5,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£5,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£5,900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£4,794 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£4,794 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£4,794 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Services of private chef and hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Use of the chalet's office between 9.00am and 7.30pm
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Food for breakfast, lunch or dinner will be extra and charged at cost price
- All alcoholic drinks will be charged extra
- If full board is required the services of the chef and the hostess will be charged at 450 euros each per day
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Entrance, living room, dining room, kitchen. Large terrace
- Level -1:
- Room 1: double with dressing area. En-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: master double, lounge, dressing. Bath, shower & wc. Terrace
- Level -2:
- Room 3: double with dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 4: double with dressing area. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 5: double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Level -3:
- Cinema, games room, wine cellar, garage, laundry and ski room
- Room 6: double with dressing area. En-suite shower and wc
- Level -4
- Spa area: pool, gym, indoor hot tub, steam room, sauna & showers
- Treatment room and relax area with bar