Set over three separate floors this upper floor apartment is in the ideal position. It is just across the road from the Croisette and just 30 metres from the main lift stations and ski school meeting point.
On the first level is a lobby and a convenient ski & boot room. On the floor above is the master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a second double bedroom also with en-suite bathroom. On the next floor is a double bunk bedroom (windowless), which sleeps 4 children, with its own bathroom; a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a double with en-suite shower room. The uppermost floor set in the eaves of the building has a lounge area with wraparound sofa and a dining table that seats 12-14 guests. On this upper floor is a high definition cinema system with surround sound; a DVD player and screen with international channels, and finally a fully equipped open plan kitchen.
The whole floor area comprises 275 square metres.
If you want to be in the heart of the resort and just moments from the lifts and ski school meeting points, and you want to stay in comfort then the Arctique is one to shortlist. It is set over 4 separate floors so there is a bit of upping and downing but the living room on the top floor is rather splendid and well worth climbing the stairs for.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Huge L shaped sofa and 46 inclh plasma screen. Ski room with boot heater. HD surround sound cinema system and DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|14 Dec 2019||£1,414||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£3,348||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£5,208||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£3,720||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,935||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,935||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,935||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,935||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£3,720||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£3,720||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£2,604||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£3,720||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,860||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£3,051||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£3,051||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£3,051||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£2,381||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£2,381||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Services of a chef can be arranged. Approximate price 350 euros per day plus the cost of the food and drink
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
- Level 0:
- Lobby and ski room
- Level 1:
- Room 1: Master double with TV, en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: double with TV, en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Room 3: double with TV, en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 4: double with TV, en-suite shower and ec
- Room 5: double bunks (sleeps 4) with TV, en-suite bath and wc
- Level 3:
- Living area with open plan kitchen and lounge with HD home cinema
- Dining room and balcony.
Included in Price
- Reception at the chalet
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Beds made on arrival, daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Bulgari toiletries in all bathrooms
- Daily breakfast service
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift