Apartment Manali Lodge - Kinabalu
A modern and comfortable apartment chalet close to the slopes/lifts.
The stunning Manali Lodge Residences are located in the heart of Courchevel Moriond offering first class services in luxury chic apartments, located right by the slopes and lifts; you can't really get better ski in ski out access.
The Kinabalu signature suite is located on the 6th floor of the residence and boasts a surface area of 277sqm. The duplex apartment has a stunning master bedroom on the top floor with stunning views from the terrace where you will also find the outdoor hot tub.
The bright living room has a flat screen TV, fireplace as well as a bar and fully equipped kitchen. A cinema room is great for the kids. There is also a terrace with wonderful views.
Manali Lodge comprises of 18 luxury apartments ranging from three to five bedrooms, sleeping from 4 to 11 guests in differing configurations. Some include bunk rooms making them ideal for children. Please ask us for more information.
Please note - The photos represent a selection of properties from the Manali Lodge. All the apartments are decorated in a similar style with only minor variations of layout.
Arrivals can be either Saturday or Sunday depending on availability.
The Manali Lodge is the perfect spot for a family who want unbeatable access to the Three Valleys as well as luxurious and spacious independent accommodation. With an on-site pool, spa, bar and restaurant these apartments are hard to beat.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Bar and restaurants located at Manali Lodge. Parking is available in the private car park. Large spa with pool, steam room, sauna and fitness area. Various treatments are available. Private hot tub. Private cinema room. ski room. Driver service 09.00hrs - 23.00hrs.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|23 Dec 2023
|30 Dec 2023
|06 Jan 2024
|13 Jan 2024
|20 Jan 2024
|27 Jan 2024
|03 Feb 2024
|10 Feb 2024
|17 Feb 2024
|24 Feb 2024
|02 Mar 2024
|09 Mar 2024
|16 Mar 2024
|23 Mar 2024
|30 Mar 2024
|06 Apr 2024
|13 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Personalised welcome in resort and concierge service
- Welcome pack including bottle of champagne, coffee, tea, dishwasher tablets, cleaning products, tea-towels etc
- Beds are made up for guest arrival
- Linen & towels, and bathroom toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Fresh flowers and daily cleaning/housekeeping. End of stay cleaning also included
- Daily breakfast on room-service basis
- Driver service 09.00hrs - 23.00hrs
- Underground car parking
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A refundable damage deposit is charged before arrival. 2,000 - 4,000 euros depending on property size
- Resort taxes are paid locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Average PriceSold Out
Courchevel 1850, France
Chalet Grande Roche
Average Price£6,217 pp
Chalet De La Traye
Average Price£4,590 pp