The Chalet Terrasse is a small, modern and stylishly decorated chalet apartment situated right in the very centre of Courchevel Moriond (1650) within the new Aspen Lodge development. The bars and shops of this buzzing resort are therefore right on the doorstep and the main lift station is just a three minute walk away. If you adhere to the mantra of "location, location, location" then this property will suit you to the ground.
There are just two bedrooms, one with bathroom and one with shower room. Being recently built the bathrooms are clean and modern. There is also a large terrace with stunning views towards Courchevel 1850 and across the main Tarentaise valley.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
This is a modern, stylish and well fitted out chalet apartment in the centre of the resort and with great far reaching views over to Courchevel 1850. It comes highly recommended.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£765||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,505||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,193||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,186||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,244||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,254||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,095||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,006||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,006||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,254||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast (including cooked for 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (6 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift