Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The Chalet Terrasse is a small, modern and stylishly decorated chalet apartment situated right in the very centre of Courchevel Moriond (1650) within the new Aspen Lodge development. The bars and shops of this buzzing resort are therefore right on the doorstep and the main lift station is just a three minute walk away. If you adhere to the mantra of "location, location, location" then this property will suit you to the ground.
There are just two bedrooms, one with bathroom and one with shower room. Being recently built the bathrooms are clean and modern. There is also a large terrace with stunning views towards Courchevel 1850 and across the main Tarentaise valley.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
This is a modern, stylish and well fitted out chalet apartment in the centre of the resort and with great far reaching views over to Courchevel 1850. It comes highly recommended.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||£909 pp||‐||4||YES|
|21 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,437 pp||‐||4||YES||Offer|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,495 pp||‐||4||YES||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,540 pp||‐||4||YES||Offer|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,585 pp||‐||4||YES||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,398 pp||‐||4||YES|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,302 pp||‐||4||YES|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,197 pp||‐||4||YES|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,140 pp||‐||4||YES|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,491 pp||‐||4||YES|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,645 pp||‐||4||YES|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,195 pp||‐||4||YES|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: