Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Irma in Courchevel Moriond is a new build chalet development having been completed for the 16-17 season. With three (the smaller chalets always sell well) en-suite bedrooms, a private steam room and a central location close to the main lifts the property has sold very well over the past two seasons and is now a key chalet in the operator's roster.
The Chalet Irma follows the latest trend in architectural practice with the top floor of the building being dedicated to the living and dining area. This allows the most important communal living space of the chalet to have maximum use of light as well as the best, elevated views.
The central position of Chalet Irma means that the centre of the resort is less than 3 minutes' walk away and the main lifts are just a bit further. The chalet combines the best of classic and modern chalet design and will be perfect for a small group of friends or an extended family.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
With a great position in the resort, three en-suite bedrooms and a private steam room the Chalet Irma is a great property for small groups and families.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Chalet steam room. Wi-Fi internet connection. Wood burning stove.
- Steam room
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||£883 pp||‐||6||YES|
|21 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2021||£2,027 pp||‐||6||YES|
|04 Jan 2022||£932 pp||‐||6||YES||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,451 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,495 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,539 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,357 pp||‐||6||YES|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,134 pp||‐||6||YES|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,380 pp||‐||6||YES|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,264 pp||‐||6||YES|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,162 pp||‐||6||YES|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,107 pp||‐||6||YES|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,448 pp||‐||6||YES|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,597 pp||‐||6||YES|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,160 pp||‐||6||YES|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: