Chalet Irma in Courchevel Moriond is a new build chalet development having been completed for the 16-17 season. With three (the smaller chalets always sell well) en-suite bedrooms, a private steam room and a central location close to the main lifts the property has sold very well over the past two seasons and is now a key chalet in the operator's roster.
The Chalet Irma follows the latest trend in architectural practice with the top floor of the building being dedicated to the living and dining area. This allows the most important communal living space of the chalet to have maximum use of light as well as the best, elevated views.
The central position of Chalet Irma means that the centre of the resort is less than 3 minutes' walk away and the main lifts are just a bit further. The chalet combines the best of classic and modern chalet design and will be perfect for a small group of friends or an extended family.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
With a great position in the resort, three en-suite bedrooms and a private steam room the Chalet Irma is a great property for small groups and families.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Chalet steam room. Wi-Fi internet connection. Wood burning stove.
- Steam room
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£803 pp||‐||6||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,580 pp||‐||6||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,842 pp||‐||6||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,252 pp||‐||6||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,268 pp||‐||6||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,319 pp||‐||6||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,359 pp||‐||6||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,399 pp||‐||6||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,233 pp||‐||6||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,254 pp||‐||6||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,254 pp||‐||6||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,149 pp||‐||6||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,057 pp||‐||6||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,006 pp||‐||6||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,317 pp||‐||6||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£928 pp||‐||6||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: