The Chalet Tschoder is located right on the edge of the piste which leads down to the Nasserein area of St Anton. This means that this stunning property is one of only a handful of chalets that can be described as a ski in ski out chalet in St Anton and of these sought after chalets it's safe to say that Tschoder is the most comfortable. The modern, high speed Nasserein Gondola station is only 100 metres away from the chalet if you would rather walk than ski down to the lift and the bussing centre of St Anton is less than 8 minutes' walk away. However, there is a shared driver service on hand which operates between 8.30am and 1.00am which means no walking is necessary unless you want to enjoy the stroll to and from the resort centre.
The chalet which occupies 4 floors offers contemporary design which has been sensitively blended with traditional alpine building materials to create a stunning mountain property. Rich fabrics, wooden beams and lovely soft furnishings have made the Chalet Tschoder a sophisticated mountain retreat. The chalet offers 7 bedrooms and sleeps up to 14 people in extreme comfort.
The main living area which has a wonderful open fireplace and lots of comfortable sofas opens out through French doors to a terrace complete with private hot tub. Ski directly back to the chalet in the afternoon (the ski and boot room opens directly to the piste) and in no time at all you can be relaxing in the hot tub or enjoying the indoor sauna. If you still have energy after your day's skiing then there is also a gym. For those that have already had enough exercise there is the dedicated cinema room in which to enjoy one of the latest movie releases.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the master bedroom suite which offers stunning views. The large bedroom has an office and sitting area and a sunken bath tub. Across the private landing is the en-suite shower room.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
A beautiful chalet in all respects and in a ski in ski out location. Does it get any better than this?
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Apple TV, Cable TV, iPod dock, TV and DVD player. Outdoor hot tub, gym, sauna and spa. Dedicated cinema room. Chalet bar. Private laundry services available. Private ski locker. Driver service (08.00hrs - 01.00hrs).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|16 Dec 2018||£1,066||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|20 Dec 2018||£3,125||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|27 Dec 2018||£3,827||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|03 Jan 2019||£2,870||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|10 Jan 2019||£1,594||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|13 Jan 2019||£2,105||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||£2,232||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£2,423||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|03 Mar 2019||£2,423||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|10 Mar 2019||£2,105||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|17 Mar 2019||£2,105||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|24 Mar 2019||£2,105||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|31 Mar 2019||£2,105||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|07 Apr 2019||£2,105||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,865||‐||14||NO||21-May||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Return airport transfers.
- In-house massage. Wine upgrades.
- Childcare. Ski instruction.
- Guiding, heli-skiing or other activities.
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 7,500 euros
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Cinema room, gym & sauna. Ski & boot room with piste access
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath & shower room. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with fireplace. En-suite bath & wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower & wc
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance, sitting room, bar, cloakroom. Terrace with hot tub
- First Floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: bunk bed room
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
- Open plan kitchen/dining and sitting room
- Top Floor:
- Room 7: master double with en-suite bath, sep. shower & wc
Included in Price
- Champagne reception on first evening.
- Breakfast (cooked available on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Drinks tray (three bottles) and complimentary mixers and beer.
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability).
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries.
- Complimentary newspapers.
- Shared daily driver service 08.00am - 1.00am.
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).