Chalet Elbrus in Zermatt is part of the prestigious 7 Heavens development which sits beside the river just moments from the main Sunegga lift and just 3 minutes' walk from the centre of this famous Swiss resort. Opening in 2016 this wonderful property offers 565 square metres of luxury living space and arguably the best balcony views on the planet.
Innovative design, first rate architecture and cutting edge interior decor have combined to create an alpine property of considerable substance and style. Unusually the chalet's spa and wellness area is situated on the top floor of the property as are the main living and dining space. A heated large indoor hot tub and luxurious sauna provide the ultimate in-chalet relaxation experience. Needless to say the Chalet Elbrus features the very latest in entertainment systems with dedicated cinema room and TVs in every guest bedroom.
There are 4 floors to the chalet. The top floor contains the spa and also the main living/dining area. The 2nd floor has two master bedrooms one with dressing room and each with en-suite bathroom and balcony. The 1st floor has a further three bedrooms including a double bunk bedroom which sleeps up to 4 guests. The bottom floor has the ski room, laundry and professional kitchen (although there is also an open plan kitchen on the top floor of the chalet).
The chalets in the 7 Heavens development share an impressive hallway which leads to a central living room. Guests are invited to relax here with a drink from the bar. There is a shared gym for all residents to use as well as a cigar lounge.
Chalet Elbrus can be combined with Chalet Aconcagua for larger groups of up to 24 guests. All guests can then eat together in one of the two properties.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
World class luxury chalet accommodation arrives in Zermatt Autumn 2015.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Lift to all floors. Laundry room. Ski and boot room. Wellness spa with hot tub, sauna and shower. Lift to all floors. Shared cigar lounge and gym with other chalets.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||£3,306||£367||Enquire||12||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£3,306||£367||Enquire||12||NO|
|07 Apr 2019||£3,306||£367||Enquire||12||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit of 35,000 CHF is required on payment of final balance
- Childcare and private instruction can be arranged. As can heli-skiing
- Lunch at your chalet
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: double bunks (sleeps 4). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: large double with en-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel