Chalet Chloe in Val Thorens is part of a complex of three chalet apartments alongside Chalets Mathilde and Noella. Recently built all three are exceptionally well furnished and designed. The building has a great location; near the Plein Sud blue piste meaning that the centre of the resort and a selection of lifts is a very short ski away in the morning. Each chalet is individually run and hosted and all bedrooms are en-suite. There is the additional bonus of wellness area shared between the three apartments which comprises of a sauna and steam room offering the perfect relaxing environment after a long days skiing. The building is rated as a four star + property by the operator and guests can therefore expect an outstanding level of service and high quality food.
This property comes highly recommended for groups and represents excellent value for money.
Please note that children under 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
If you would like to view other chalets in Val Thorens please use this link to view our chalet search engine for this fantastic high altitude Three Valleys resort.
One of the smarter chalet apartments in Val Thorens. Hard to beat ski-in/ski-out position - an easy ski back from La Folie Douce!
- Val Thorens
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna and steam room shared with 2 other chalets. Ski room with boot warmers. Shared by 3 chalets. TV/DVD player in every room. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Steam room
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£999 pp||£50 pp||10||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,119 pp||‐||6||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,219 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,227 pp||‐||2||YES||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,089 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee & chocs (6 nights)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: