Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The Carre Blanc is a new luxury residence in Courchevel Village which opened December 2016. Apartment No. 250 is one of the larger four bedroom 'chalet' apartments on the upper most fifth floor and offers eight guests 174 square metres of luxury alpine living in a traditional style. There are 30 apartments in total ranging in size from one bedroom properties to the larger four bedroom apartments. The Apt 250 which we feature here is in traditional interior decor style but there are also apartments that have been finished in a 'contemporary' style for the hipsters out there.
Please note that check-in is after 5pm and check out is before 10am.
The Carre Blanc residence is located opposite the bottom of the home pistes and less than 50 metres from the lifts. The centre of Courchevel Village is on your doorstep so all amenities are close by. The new Aquamotion swimming pool complex is also very close and is only a very short free bus ride away.
Please note that the images are non-contractual.
The Carre Blanc Residence is part of the on-going regeneration project for Courchevel Village. With high quality finish, ski in ski out location and proximity to the Aquamotion swimming pool and spa complex in Courchevel and also the resort centre these stylish apartments offer something new.
- Courchevel Village
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Welcome desk in the residence. Balcony with views and outdoor furniture. Covered parking available (extra charge). Ski locker. Shared fitness centre in the residence.
- Swimming pool
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£686 pp||‐||8||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne and fruit basket
- Linen, slippers and towels. Change of linen mid week
- Beds made up for guests' arrival
- Mid week clean and end of stay cleaning
- Nuxe bathroom toiletries in all bath/shower rooms
- Concierge service in resort
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Upper Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower (no wc)
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower (no wc)
- 1 x guest wc (used by Rooms 2 and 3)
- Lower Floor:
- Open plan living and dining area. Kitchen. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc