The Chalet des Pentes is run by our favourite chalet operator in Val d'Isere and comes highly recommended. Not only is the chalet well appointed, it is ski-in, ski-out. Simply put it does not get much better than this for those who like a comfortable chalet, at a reasonable price with the ultimate ski convenience.
Sound too good to be true? Well the only slight draw back we can offer you is the chalet is in La Daille for those who know Val d'Isere and for those who don't this means you are not right in the centre of the resort. So if you want to party all night then this is not ideal, although the local bus service does run till 2am. For families with teenagers this seems to work well.
The chalet is in fact owned by a local furniture maker, so they are as meticulously finished and furnished with acres of wood, much of it quite old. The bedrooms are not huge but are tastefully decorated and have underfloor heating, reasonable cupboards, safes, good lighting and gorgeous bathrooms. Even the beds are bigger and firmer than usual in France. Each bedroom has a private ski locker in the ski room, with individual boot dryers. The sizeable sitting-dining room has a log fire, wide-screen TV (FreeSat), DVDs and Wi-Fi, and bottomless bespoke sofas.
The food and service provided by the operator is first class as one of the directors runs the ship meticulously well as he lives in Val d'Isere.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
This is one of the properties run by a highly regarded and respected Val d'Isere specialist chalet company. Having been in the resort for many years their product has been honed over time - travel to and from resort is a slick operation, chalets are meticulously clean, staff are motivated (one of the directors lives in resort during the winter months) and their chalet food invariably delicious. Properties run by this company are always highly recommended by Alpine Answers.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV & DVD. Heated bootwarmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£940||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,295||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,820||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£930||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£975||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£975||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,060||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,070||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,070||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,820||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,095||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,140||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,175||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,165||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,140||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,385||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,245||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£860||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£575||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London only
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Hampers with Champers - Rucksack with Champagne, smoked salmon, brie, strawberries etc.
- Heart attack breakfast - Full English breakfast.
- Eight days a week - Full catered service for the whole week (no staff day off).
- Bon Viveur - aperitifs, pudding wines, fruit and cheese, port and cognac etc.
- Any different diet is charged extra £25 per person. Packed lunches. Towel or linen change. Flowers. Wine list.
- 1 x large double with extra single bed, en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom and wc.
- 2 x twins with en-suite bathroom and wc.
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower room and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers (Note: flight seats for 'extra beds' is not guaranteed)
- Staffed breakfast (5 mornings). Self-serve breakfast including fresh croissants and pain au chocolats (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Canapés (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinner party style meal with complimentary wine (served until coffee) 5 nights
- Mid week towel change
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Damage deposit is not included (£1,000 for whole chalet bookings, or £100 per person for split bookings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift