The Chalet Hotel Ecrin in Tignes Val Claret was until summer 2014 a luxury CGH property (part of the MGM Group). However, for December 2014 and beyond it will open its doors as a British managed and staffed jumbo chalet, or chalet hotel. This takes the quality of 'chalet hotel' properties in the French Alps to a new height and offers fabulous value for money. With large and well-presented lounge (with fireplace), bar and dining room along with comfortable bedrooms (complete with flat screen TV and mini-bar) the L'Ecrin is sure to be popular. However, the luxuries do not stop there.
The Viva spa and wellness area at L'Ecrin would rival that of many luxury hotels and comes with large indoor pool, hot tub and steam room, as well as treatment rooms where massage and beauty therapies can be booked (extra cost). The treatments include: Elemis deep tissue massage, sports massage, Elemis skin specific facials and OPI manicures and pedicures.
There are in total 56 bedrooms and these are a mix of twins, doubles and inter-connecting family rooms (we recommend early booking if you want one of these). Each guest room has a flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi internet access, hairdryer, safe deposit box, telephone and mini-fridge.
The decor of the dining room pays homage to the traditional Savoie style and is warm and inviting. Guests can dine in pairs or in smaller groups of four, six or eight. It's as you wish. After dinner why don't put your feet up in the bar or lounge and enjoy a digestif?
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
This popular 4 star luxury hotel in Tignes Val Claret is launching as a British managed and staffed chalet hotel in December 2014. With excellent quality rooms, a comfortable lounge and public areas, and a wonderful pool & spa complex we are sure that this excellent value property will become hugely popular.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room. Viva therapy rooms and staff using Elmis products. Large lounge with open fireplace. Flat screen TV in all bedrooms. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£849 pp||£50 pp||30||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,329 pp||‐||30||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,799 pp||‐||20||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£849 pp||£130 pp||40||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£899 pp||£80 pp||36||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£879 pp||£150 pp||42||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,079 pp||‐||40||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£949 pp||£150 pp||40||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,049 pp||£100 pp||38||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,099 pp||‐||22||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,199 pp||‐||28||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,099 pp||‐||38||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,099 pp||‐||32||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,049 pp||‐||40||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,049 pp||‐||36||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,429 pp||‐||34||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,579 pp||‐||20||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,329 pp||£70 pp||40||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast buffet (including cooked option on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily
- 3 course dinner (2 nights will be a buffet), choice of 3 starters and main and selection of deserts or cheese (6 nts)
- Choice of complimentary wine is served throughout dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés
- Mid week towel change
- Drop in creche for children aged 4 months to 12 years from 7.30pm to 11.00pm (closed on Sundays)
- Resort taxes are paid locallly. The per adult per week cost is approximately 17.50 euros
- Childcare - creche and children's clubs
- Ski school for children and adults
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Selection of twins, doubles and interconnecting family rooms
- All rooms: flat screen TV, hairdryer, safe, telephone and minibar
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift