Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Pure White Crystal is a luxury alpine property in the traditional and ever popular resort of St Martin de Belleville. The indoor spa boasts a small indoor swimming pool, sauna, Italian shower and relaxation area with loungers. Accessed from the same level as the indoor spa is a large sun terrace with Nordic bath (hot tub). Also on the lower floor are two of the guest rooms - a double with shower room and a quad bunk room, also with en-suite shower room.
The main entrance to the chalet is on Level 2 where you will find the garage and two of the guest bedrooms. The floor below has the large master double bedroom with its separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower and wc. There are also two further bedrooms on this floor. The lowest floor has the staff bedroom, swimming pool and sauna. There is also an outside terrace accessed from this lower floor with sun loungers and a Nordic bath (hot tub).
The uppermost floor, above the entrance Level 2, offers a bright and airy main living area with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. There is a large open wood burning fireplace with suspended chimney in the centre of the room. This separates the kitchen/dining area from the very comfortable lounge area. Accessed from this level is the main terrace/balcony with outstanding far reaching mountain views.
The centre of quaint and traditional St Martin de Belleville is just a couple of minutes' walk from the chalet and the main gondola lift station is 800 metres away. The chalet has a garage and parking space so we recommend having a car to make accessing the ski area that little bit easier.
In total the Chalet Pure White Crystal offers 320 square metres of living space.
High quality chalet with far reaching mountain views, spa area and bright comfortable open plan sitting room.
- St Martin de Belleville
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: indoor swimming pool, sauna, shower and relax area. Terrace with Nordic bath (hot tub). Satellite TV and DVD player. Nespresso machine. Wi-Fi internet connection. Laundry room and wine cellar. Lift to all floors.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,306 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,306 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£2,162 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£3,514 pp||‐||10||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£1,712 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,342 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,342 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,342 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,342 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,802 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,883 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£2,162 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,802 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,712 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,342 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,306 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,306 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,306 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,306 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£1,306 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- CHEF: for up to 14 people to provide daily breakfasts and dinners (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- HOUSEKEEPER: 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Change of bed linen and towels every 3 days
- Firewood and fresh flowers
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that the cost of food and beverages is charged extra
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Indoor spa area. Staff twin bedroom. Ski store. Terrace with hot tub.
- Level 1:
- TV room with comfortable sofas
- Room 1: master double. Dressing area. En-suite bath, sh & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Main entrance and garage for one vehicle
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 3:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Large balcony
- 1 x separate guest wc