Chalet Le Corbeau is situated in the Les Bruyeres at 1,850m altitude - the immense Three Valleys ski area is literally on your doorstep and at this altitude the snow conditions are always at their best.
The chalet has a spacious upper floor main living and dining area with open kitchen. From this level there is access to a balcony with superb views and a hot tub from which to enjoy them in comfort. On a lower floor is the dedicated cinema room (with Wii U) and private sauna. There are two bedroom suites each with interconnecting rooms, two further double rooms and a twin so the bedroom layout is perfect for groups with children.
With a dedicated playroom and in-chalet childcare this modern chalet offers a lot for a family ski holiday. The nearest slope is a blue run less than three minutes' walk from the chalet. From here you can ski down to a choice of chairlifts. Alternatively walk up to the centre of Les Bruyeres for a modern cable car giving easy access to Les Menuires, Meribel and Val Thorens and also the ski school meeting point, shops, swimming pool, bars and restaurants.
Chalet Le Corbeau is situated next to Chalet Aigrette which also sleeps up to 17 guests in seven bedrooms. Both chalets can be taken together for larger parties.
Please note that the map position shown for this chalet is approximate and should be used as a guide only.
Great value family catered chalet in a high altitude ski resort perfect for all standards of skiers.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub on the terrace and private sauna. Dedicated cinema room with Wii U. TV and DVD player with soundbar. Wi-Fi internet connection. Heated ski boot rack. In-chalet childcare. Espresso coffee machine.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£999||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,559||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,899||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,059||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,039||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,139||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,179||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,269||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,299||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,179||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,329||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,329||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,299||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,299||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,299||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,399||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,999||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,299||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week; cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch & afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
- Lower Ground Floor 2:
- Sauna and shower. Playroom. Laundry room
- Lower Ground Floor 1:
- Staff room and cinema
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Ground Floor:
- Staff room. Main entrance. Kitchen, dining and living room.
- Pool table. Guest wc. Hot tub on the balcony
- First Floor:
- Room 3: large double with en-suite corner bath and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc. Interconnects with...
- Room 5: bunks (plus extra single) with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Suite 6: double and separate twin (single & double sofa bed)
- Both bedrooms on top floor shared a shower room with wc
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift