Chalet M is situated in one of the most private and exclusive locations in Morzine with amazing views right from the slopes of Pleney and Nyon beyond. The ski lifts and town is only a few minutes' drive away meaning you can be on the slopes or wondering the town in no time.
Chalet M is split over 3 floors which comfortably sleep between 12 and 16 guests. Three of the bedrooms are located on the first floor at the top of the chalet. There is one master suite with super-king/twin beds, private south-facing balcony, dressing room and en-suite bathroom with Italian shower, bath and double basins. The second and third room are both king bedrooms with en-suite shower room and shared balcony.
The upper ground floor is the main living space with an amazing double-height living room with stunning panoramic views and a rust wood-burning stove. There is additionally a large dining area, kitchen and beautiful balcony terrace complete with fire-pit, relaxation area and hot tub. One of the 5 bedrooms is also located on this floor with super-king double/twin beds, en-suite shower room and private balcony.
The lower ground floor is where the entrance to the chalet is located, with an impressive contemporary glass-fronted wine cellar. This chalet holds many extra facilities including boot room with heated racks, cinema room with sofas and large HD screen as well as a spa room with sauna and hydrotherapy shower and treatment room. The 5th bedroom is located on this floor that contains 4 full size bunk beds and 2 trundle beds with en-suite bath with overhead shower.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Please note that this property can be booked on a self-catering basis if you prefer. Please enquire for prices.
This property is run by a small specialist chalet company that only has a few chalets to manage. This means that the chalet staff are totally motivated to give the best service that they can. This is one of the most comfortable chalets in the region - it comes highly recommended.
- 12 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Cinema: 3D screen, UK satellite channels & surround sound. Sonos music system with 6 zones throughout chalet. Games console with selection of games. Spacious ski and boot room. Large hot tub on the deck, sauna and treatment room. Driver service (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2021||£1,438 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,512 pp||‐||16||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,512 pp||‐||16||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,615 pp||‐||16||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,615 pp||‐||16||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,618 pp||‐||16||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,763 pp||‐||16||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,615 pp||‐||16||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,615 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,512 pp||‐||16||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,763 pp||‐||16||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,881 pp||‐||16||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,763 pp||‐||16||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£1,512 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- Chef prepared tailored dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Open bar with 'fair consumption' (champagne, premium brand gins, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A tourist tax at the relevant rate will be applied to all bookings
- A security/damage deposit of 4,000 euros will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double. Walk in wardrobe. En-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower room. Shared balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower room. Shared balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower room. Balcony
- Room 5: quad bunks (adult size) with en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 1 - 4 can all take an extra bed if necessary