Chalet Lightbowne in Meribel was a new property for the 2017-2018 winter season. The traditional wooden exterior of the chalet hides inside a very modern interior which is part private club and part country retreat. We expect it to become a landmark property within the 3 Valleys area.
The property is located in a quiet area of Musillon and overs not far off 400 square metres of luxurious internal space. Spread over 4 floors the interior has been totally renovated to offer large amounts of space and generously sized bedrooms, most of which have free standing roll top baths - what luxury! The largest suite also has an additional twin bedroom which makes it perfect for a family with two younger children.
Although the interior is most definitely modern with use of materials and products from designers such as Philippe Starck, Thibaut and tom Dixon there is also a noticeable link with the chalets traditional heritage with a lovely stone fireplace and wooden beams.
The spacious sitting and dining room open out onto a large south facing terrace with spectacular panoramic views across the valley. There are huge, inviting sofas in the main living area and cosy armchairs in which to relax in front of the fire.
The downstairs level is given over entirely to a well-equipped spa area. With comfortable relax area, large indoor sauna and oversized sunken hot tub this is wellness facility is all you need to rejuvenate yourself after a tough day on the slopes. However, if you want to take it a stage further there is also a private treatment room which can be used for massage sessions.
The images used for the chalet are computer generated in collaboration with the architects and interior designers and are to be used as a representation of the chalet only.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
An ultramodern and stylish chalet property with modern spa facilities and high quality interior design.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Spa: sauna, large indoor hot tub (9 sq metres). Relax area. Massage and treatment room in the spa area. Library area with TV. On call driver service (8am - 10.30pm) Large sitting room area with audio visual equipment. Ski and boot room with ski boot heaters. Wi-Fi internet connection throughout property.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,523 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,523 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,496 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£3,675 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£2,000 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,833 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,875 pp||‐||14||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£2,000 pp||‐||14||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£2,413 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£2,625 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£3,750 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,625 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,413 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£2,042 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£2,042 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,917 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£2,363 pp||‐||14||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£2,013 pp||‐||14||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,313 pp||‐||14||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Wake up drink (hot chocolate, tea, coffee, juice)
- Continental breakfast (7 mornings) with additional cooked breakfast and fruit smoothies (6 mornings)
- Freshly baked afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner (6 nights)
- 3 course dinner (to suit your taste) with choice of reserve quality complimentary wines. Followed by cheese and port (6 nights)
- White Company toiletries and fluffy towels (mid week towel change)
- Complimentary premium spirits, beers & soft drinks
- On call driver service on call each day (08:00 - 22.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- Spa: sauna, hot tub, relax area, showers & wc. Ski & boot room
- First Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room. Library. Large terrace
- Second Floor:
- Suite 1: double with open bath. En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Suite 2: double with open bath. En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Suite 4: twin/double with open bath. En-suite shower & wc
- Suite 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Suite 6: double with open bath. Twin bedroom. Shared shower & wc