×

Chalet Lightbowne

Meribel Sleeps 12 - 14

You have added Chalet Lightbowne to your shortlist.

View and edit your Shortlist by using the link at the top right of your screen. Once you are happy with your Shortlist please send it to our team and we will be back to you within 2 hours during opening hours.

Enquire now

or search chalets in Meribel

From the luxury furnishings to wonderful spa - no elements have been overlooked.

Covid cancellation policy: If either or both the UK and French authorities close the resort or restrict travel across borders clients will receive a 100% credit voucher (for monies paid) to use within 24 months. If a cash back is preferred 80% will be refunded and the remaining 20% will be retained in order to compensate the chalet company for expenses incurred. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.

Details

Location:
Meribel
Sleeps:
12 - 14
To piste/lift:
More than 800 metres
To centre:
More than 800 metres
Bathroom ratio:
Very good
Facilities:
Spa: sauna, large indoor hot tub (9 sq metres). Relax area. Massage and treatment room in the spa area. Library area with TV. On call driver service (8am - 10.30pm) Large sitting room area with audio visual equipment. Ski and boot room with ski boot heaters. Wi-Fi internet connection throughout property.
  • Hot tub
  • Sauna
  • Fireplace
  • Good views
  • Cinema/TV room
  • Driver service
  • Traditional
  • Gourmet food
ID:
2769

Subscribe to our newsletter

We'll send you our best deals, our favourite resorts and tips to help you make the most of your ski holiday!