Set in its own private grounds Chalet Iona in Meribel Les Allues offers large amounts of space as well as stunning mountain views. This very comfortable property is located in the peaceful and traditional hamlet of Le Villard which is approximately 2-3km from Meribel Les Allues and the Olympie gondola station, and 15-20 minutes' drive from the main resort of Meribel. From the large picture windows and also from the terrace there are far reaching views across 13 separate hamlets and villages of the Meribel Valley towards the Vanoise National Park in the distance. If you're looking for an authentic alpine setting then the Chalet Iona would be perfect.
The main chalet has six bedrooms sleeping 12 adult guests in comfort. Next door is the Chalet India which has a mezzanine bedroom sleeping two adults with an additional bed suitable for a child. Opposite is Chalet William which has a further two bedrooms, sleeping four guests. As all guests can eat and relax together in the main chalet this property is perfect for extended groups.
The main ground floor entrance leads through to large, high ceilinged living area with kitchen and huge oak dining table. There is a suspended fireplace on this level and picture windows with stunning views across the valley. Stairs lead down to an elegant sitting room with wood burning stove, cinema area and reading corners. This level has the master double bedroom and also opens onto a large terrace with hot tub. On the lowest level there are five further guest bedrooms, each with either en-suite or private bath/shower room.
Large chalet with stunning far reaching views across the Tarentaise valley. Flexible accommodation to suit parties ranging from 12 to 19 guests. Hot tub, sauna, driver service and great food, wine and in-resort service.
- 12 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV (UK Sky channels) room with DVD player. Apple TV with many of the latest films. Wi-Fi connection. Playstation 3 with a small selection of games. Driver service to and from the main lifts. Car parking. Nespresso coffee machine. Personal laundry facilities. Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,239 pp||£635 pp||15||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,888 pp||£1,206 pp||15||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,655 pp||£765 pp||15||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,566 pp||£391 pp||15||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,138 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,349 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers.
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required.
- Mid week towel change.
- Minibus service.
- Concierge service.
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace with hot tub
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin with private (not en-suite) bath and wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Middle Floor:
- Main sitting room area. Large balcony/terrace
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- Kitchen and dining area. Sauna, laundry, guest wc, ski room
- Chalet India (next door) for 2-3 guests:
- Mezzanine double + single open to bath and basin. Separate wc
- Chalet William (opposite) for 4 guests:
- Room 1: twin/double with private bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with private bathroom