Club Med in Peisey Vallandry is perched 1,600 metres altitude and overlooks the main Tarentaise Valley. Designer Jean-Philippe Nuel has produced a hamlet of traditionally styled chalets combining local building materials with the elegance of contemporary design. Inaugurated in the second half of 2005, this Club Med Resort combines refined luxury with the excellence of its cuisine and sublime well-being within its Nuxe Club Med Spa haven of beauty and relaxation.
The Resort has 284 spacious rooms in two hotels with two and seven floors, with lift, and a lobby linking the two buildings. The style is contemporary, with warm beige and red tones. There are two bars and two restaurants (Vanoise and Pierra Menta). Both have been awarded the highest Club Med status of excellence: "Table Coup de Coeur".
The Club Med Nuxe Spa offers a world of total relaxation. Decorated by the talented Jean-Philippe Nuel, a familiar name in the decoration of many prestige hotel spas in Asia, this 500 square metre spa has a friendly and relaxing atmosphere that will offer you an unforgettable experience of well-being.
Club Room: elegant room with lounge area, ideal for a family holiday at the Club Med. Interconnecting rooms possible.
Deluxe Room: Spacious offering generous comfort in an elegant atmosphere.
Suite: Facing Mont Blanc, the Suites are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort.
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
For those of you who have not worked it out this is a Club Med property. We are proud to be one of the UK's top selling Club Med agents as we believe in the product. Being all inclusive will not suit everyone but for families, beginners and those that have not been skiing for very long, it is hard to beat the appeal of Club Med and what they offer.
- Les Arcs (Vallandry)
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa area including pool.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,952 pp||£342 pp||300||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,286 pp||£401 pp||200||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,633 pp||£286 pp||250||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,633 pp||£286 pp||260||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,649 pp||£288 pp||280||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,657 pp||£290 pp||300||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,657 pp||£290 pp||320||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,673 pp||£292 pp||300||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,267 pp||£397 pp||200||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,035 pp||£356 pp||240||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,990 pp||£348 pp||290||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,637 pp||£286 pp||300||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,637 pp||£286 pp||320||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,622 pp||£283 pp||270||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,745 pp||£307 pp||280||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,585 pp||£277 pp||350||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day Paradiski full area lift pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: Childcare facilities provided in the room
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
- Petit Club Med: 2 - 3 year olds. Supervised play. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm and 7.30pm - 9.00pm. At extra cost
- Please note Petit Club 3 year olds might ski and for this there is extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.