The Club Med Les Arcs Panorama is the latest CM village to be opening in the Alps (December 2018). Classed as a 4 Trident property with a separate 5 Trident luxury space this resort will offer Club med's highest standards of accommodation and the latest spa and 'well-being' facilities with swimming pools, hammam and treatment rooms. As well luxury accommodation there is a full range of children's care on offer.
There are three separate dining options at the Les Arcs Panorama. La Pierre Blanche (White Stone) main restaurant offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere serving international and themed buffets at all mealtimes. There is also a baby corner here. The 1970 Gourmet Lounge (the name taken from its altitude at 1,970m) offers an exclusive gourmet experience in an intimate setting with panoramic mountain views. The Bread&Co restaurant offers a new family style dining experience where Club Med invite children to be the chefs. Parents order their food on an iPad and their children fulfil their order!
There are two main bars in the resort. L'Arolla Main Bar is located in the centre of the hotel and offers a relaxing space serving snacks and drinks all day. It also offers a cosy corner with a self-service bar. The Zen lounge bar offers cocktails and direct access to the Gourmet Lounge and wine cellar (fine wines are payable for as an extra locally).
Apart from the gym space, hot tub and swimming pools (indoor and out) the Luxury Spa by Cinq Mondes includes 12 treatments rooms, 1 duo treatment room, a hair salon, a hammam and a relaxation space.
The 4 star rooms range from Club rooms (13-15 square metres) to Deluxe which are the same size but finished to a higher standard. There are 354 standard Club rooms, 55 Deluxe rooms and 24 Suites in the 5 star luxury space. The Suites consist of two bedrooms sharing one bathroom and a separate lounge area.
The luxury 5 star space allows guests to enjoy all the facilities of the main hotel plus the additional benefits of:
A dedicated welcome lounge with charming atmosphere.
Terrace with hot tub and breath-taking valley views.
A dedicated concierge service.
In room minibar.
Room service and a breakfast that is served until 11am each morning.
Free champagne served from 6pm each day at the 5 star Space Bar.
Dedicated ski and boot room for guests staying in the 5 star area.
There is a full programme of childcare from toddlers to older teenage children:
Club Med Baby Welcome: Baby equipment in the rooms: cot, changing mat, baby bath & bottle warmer.
Baby Club Med (4 - 23 months). Children will enjoy early learning activities, meals, rest time and cuddles.
Petit Club Med (2 - 3 years). Toddlers will have a great time exploring a wide range of activities.
Mini Club Med (4 - 10 years). Children can learn to ski with expert ski instructors, plus enjoy indoor games, climbing wall, music academy, art studio and evening entertainment.
Club Med Passworld (11 - 17 years). An exclusive area where teenagers can meet and get involved in all sorts of activities.
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
Club Med have raised the bar of quality yet again. The Les Arcs Panorama (opening December 2018) is the latest in their modern take on club hotel ski holidays with their famous all-inclusive offering.
- Les Arcs (1600)
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Two swimming pools (indoor & outdoor). Gym & steam room. Fitness area, spa by CINQ MONDES. Cardio/weights room. Fitness room. Hot tub. Private snow garden for small children to play in safely.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,520 pp||£266 pp||600||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,200 pp||£386 pp||500||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,547 pp||£440 pp||400||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,878 pp||£329 pp||450||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,878 pp||£329 pp||500||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,894 pp||£331 pp||550||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,902 pp||£333 pp||600||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,831 pp||£321 pp||550||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,831 pp||£321 pp||450||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,517 pp||£440 pp||350||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,232 pp||£391 pp||450||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,187 pp||£383 pp||550||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,823 pp||£319 pp||550||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,823 pp||£319 pp||550||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,808 pp||£316 pp||500||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,907 pp||£334 pp||400||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,911 pp||£335 pp||450||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,782 pp||£312 pp||600||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: 4 - 23 month olds. Baby Corner: in the main restaurant. Petit Club Med (2 - 3 years).
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
- Baby Club Med: full creche care for 4 - 23 month olds. At extra cost
- Petit Club Med: 2 - 3 year olds. Supervised play. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm and 7.30pm - 9.00pm. At extra cost
- Please note Petit Club 3 year olds might ski and for this there is extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.