The Club Med La Rosiere opens in December 2020. It takes on the style of the new, smarter Club Med villages in Samoens and Les Arcs and takes it to a new, higher level. More intimate and smaller dining and lounge spaces create a less intimidating and more welcoming atmosphere.
The main restaurant, Le Mont Valasian, is divided into four smaller dining areas, each with stunning views of the surrounding peaks. The interconnected nature of the separate rooms reflects a 'cordee' chain of roped together mountain climbers. One of the rooms, Snowball room, is designed especially as a family dining space.
Le San Bernardo 'all day' lounge offers all day dining with local traditional dishes of the Savoy (France) and Valle d'Aosta (Italy). Cheese fondues reflect the French cuisine traditions whereas polenta with mushrooms is distinctly Italian in influence.
Le Roc is the main bar in the hotel and offers panoramic mountain views. Like the main dining room this too is divided into separate more intimate areas which offer a more atmospheric and welcoming space in which to relax. In the main bar beers, red & white wine, cocktails (with or without alcohol), local and international spirits, fruit juices, sodas and hot drinks are served at any time day or night.
There is a smaller calm lounge away from the main bar if you want to escape to a more soothing and chilled space. Comfortable sofas surround an open fireplace and large picture windows give far reaching views. The perfect spot for some quiet time away from the Club Med 'party' scene.
The Superior rooms are 24square metres in size and are fitted out with fabrics and wood panelling inspired by local architectural vernacular and traditions.
The Deluxe rooms are larger (30-35sqm) and contain a stocked minibar as well as a lounge corner in the room. They are suitable for 2 x adults and 1 x child (up to 11 years old). They are more of a traditional junior suite in size and style.
There are 43 Five Trident standard suites in a separate but connected luxury area of the hotel - the exclusive collection space. This part of Club Med La Rosiere has its own lounge and communal spaces. All bedrooms have exceptional views of the surrounding Tarentaise Mountains. Services in this area include all day concierge, room service and champagne cocktails served at 6pm each day. The suites in this part of the hotel (51-89sqm) and have a decor reflecting the old lace making traditions of the region which stretch back to the 17th Century. They are suitable for 2 x adults and up to 3 x children.
The design of the latest Club Med property in Tignes (opening Dec 2020) takes the product offering to a new level. The designers and architects have worked hard to give a large hotel an intimate and welcoming atmosphere. Bedrooms are decorated with warm local materials with fabrics and wood panelling and the larger dining and lounge bar communal areas have been broken up into smaller, less imposing spaces. Bravo Club Med.
- La Rosiere
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Igloo village. Snow garden infront of Mini Club ski room. 240sqm fitness centre with cardio training. Indoor swimming pool and paddling pool. Child swim lessons. 650sqm spa: 2 x steam rooms, hot tub and relax area. Driver shuttle service 08.00hrs - 23.00hrs to access resort.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,464 pp||£256 pp||600||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,121 pp||£372 pp||500||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,443 pp||£429 pp||400||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,809 pp||£316 pp||450||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,809 pp||£316 pp||500||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,824 pp||£319 pp||550||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,921 pp||£336 pp||600||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,766 pp||£309 pp||550||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,850 pp||£324 pp||450||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,421 pp||£424 pp||350||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,143 pp||£375 pp||450||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,100 pp||£368 pp||550||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,758 pp||£307 pp||550||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,758 pp||£307 pp||550||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,742 pp||£305 pp||500||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,842 pp||£322 pp||400||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,848 pp||£324 pp||450||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,726 pp||£302 pp||600||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: 4 - 23 month olds. Baby Corner: in the main restaurant. Petit Club Med (2 - 3 years).
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
- Baby Club Med: full creche care for 4 - 23 month olds. At extra cost
- Petit Club Med: 2 - 3 year olds. Supervised play. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm and 7.30pm - 9.00pm. At extra cost
- Please note Petit Club 3 year olds might ski and for this there is extra cost
- Snowboard lessons available for all ages from 12 years old upwards
- Introduction to ski touring for Class 4 (and above) expert skiers
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- 325 x super rooms (2 people)
- 70 x deluxe room (2 - 3 people)
- 43 x suites (2 - 5 people)
- S2 suite: 51 - 62sqm with balcony for 2 people
- S4 suite 72 - 75sqm with balcony for up to 4 people
- S5 suite 84 - 89sqm with balcony for up to 5 people
- 95% of rooms with balcony. Those without have 5% discount