Club Med 2100 in La Plagne is located just above the other property with Club Med in La Plagne, Club Med Aime. This hotel could not be in a better location, ski in/ski out and right in the centre of this part of the resort. It went through a full refurbishment in 2006 but has been well maintained so it is still in great condition. After this refurbishment, the hotel earned its four trident (equivalent to stars) status and it has held that ever since. The property has a lovely feeling to it, modern in its styling but homely in its atmosphere. The rooms have all been finished to a high standard with well-appointed bathrooms. Lastly, one great benefit of staying here is the Turkish bath, sauna and hot tub. After a hard day of skiing all of the facilities will help soothe any aches or pains.
Club Room: Comfortable and elegant, available with connecting rooms.
Deluxe Room: Spacious offering a generous level of comfort. Situated on the 10th, 11th & 12th floors.
Suite: Spacious and elegant facing the valley, with a furnished terrace.
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
For those of you who have not worked it out this is a Club Med property. We are proud to be one of the UK's top selling Club Med agents as we believe in the product. Being all inclusive will not suit everyone but for families, beginners and those that have not been skiing for very long, it is hard to beat the appeal of Club Med and what they offer.
- La Plagne (Aime)
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Turkish bath, sauna and hot tub.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,541 pp||£269 pp||400||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,117 pp||£371 pp||300||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,512 pp||£440 pp||200||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,803 pp||£316 pp||250||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,803 pp||£316 pp||300||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,819 pp||£318 pp||350||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,827 pp||£320 pp||350||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,795 pp||£314 pp||375||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,795 pp||£314 pp||350||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,477 pp||£435 pp||300||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,205 pp||£386 pp||350||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,159 pp||£378 pp||450||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,760 pp||£308 pp||450||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,760 pp||£308 pp||450||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,745 pp||£305 pp||400||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,841 pp||£322 pp||350||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,848 pp||£323 pp||350||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,742 pp||£305 pp||400||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day Paradiski full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Club Med Passworld: 11 - 17 year olds (during the school holidays). Supervised teenage fun.
- Petit Club Med: 2 - 3 year olds. Supervised play. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm and 7.30pm - 9.00pm. At extra cost
- Please note Petit Club 3 year olds might ski and for this there is extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.