The Chalet Sorbier in La Plagne (1800) is a well situated chalet with amazing access to the Plagne 1800 chairlift, which is only 30 metres away! The property is perfect for families and smaller groups with three en-suite bedrooms and a lovely open plan living and dining area.
The chalet is a short walk from the lovely Petite Chaperon Rouge restaurant, ideal on the chalet staff night off, and the village centre is only a five minute walk away. There are local ski hire shops, a supermarket and some après bars en-route for added convenience.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
The Chalet Sorbier is a nice chalet in good location in this excellent ski resort.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Ski room with boot warmers. TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£699||£270||Enquire||2||YES|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£799||£80||Enquire||2||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£709||£170||Enquire||2||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£829||£120||Enquire||6||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. (Beds not adjacent)
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom