The Club Med Samoens is a new build development which opened December 2017. It will be built with a very contemporary mountain spirit and interior designed by Sophie Jacqmin. One of the main aims of the architect was to get maximum benefit from the mountain panorama so the bedrooms all have a magnificent view over the ski area, with vast windows to give maximum light.
There is one main restaurant with four different areas: two are dedicated to wine and healthy lighter food and one restaurant area is dedicated to families with children (child friendly meals & a baby corner). There is one gourmet lounge with menu design by French Chef Edouard Loubet. Here guests can enjoy a late breakfast, lunch, appetizers, dinner and even after dinner meals and snacks.
Situated right on the nursery slopes at 1,580m altitude this property gives immediate access to and from the huge Grand Massif ski area which is perfect for all standards and very snow sure. With a short transfer time of well under 1.5 hours from Geneva Airport this makes a fantastic 'all inclusive' family ski holiday option.
The warm atmosphere of the communal areas and use of bright, sharp colours enhance the traditional materials (wood and stone) and the elements borrowed from a more industrial environment (glass, steel, coloured concrete).
Dining is one of the Club Med strong points and the Samoens Club Med is certainly no exception. Depending on the time of day, you can relax here with a gourmet lunchtime picnic, enjoy a super comforting tea or an elegant tasting menu in the evening, courtesy of a star chef. Lastly, and for those who can't wait to get out on the slopes, there is also a 'self-service corner' in the ski room which has hot drinks and snacks to take away.
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
The very latest thing in modern, all inclusive, ski holidays from Club Med. The style is very clean and bright, maximising alpine light and the views of the mountains. This is the new flagship in the Club Med programme. Although Club Med is intrinsically a French product the British market is the largest for this particular club, even bigger than the French market!
- Flaine (Samoens)
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Two swimming pools (indoor & outdoor). Sauna & steam room. Fitness area, spa by CARITA. Dedicated children's ski and boot room with piste access. Children's climbing wall, music academy and art studio.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,383 pp||£241 pp||600||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,146 pp||£376 pp||500||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,520 pp||£440 pp||400||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,778 pp||£311 pp||450||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,778 pp||£311 pp||500||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,793 pp||£314 pp||550||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,802 pp||£315 pp||600||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,802 pp||£315 pp||550||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,802 pp||£315 pp||450||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,435 pp||£427 pp||350||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,177 pp||£381 pp||450||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,132 pp||£373 pp||550||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,793 pp||£314 pp||550||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,793 pp||£314 pp||550||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,778 pp||£311 pp||500||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,872 pp||£328 pp||400||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,888 pp||£331 pp||450||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,766 pp||£309 pp||600||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.