Season 2020-2021. If a client's holiday is unable to go ahead due to issues relating to Covid-19 - specifically: 1. The ski area being closed for the duration of their stay 2. The French government stipulating that catered chalets cannot operate. 3. Travel bans that would prevent the client getting to us, or the requirement to quarantine on arrival in France or on return from the holiday. The client can defer all monies already paid onto a future holiday booking taken any time in the next 2 years. They can keep the price paid for this year's booking for the following 2 years (assuming they choose to defer to the same dates/week and chalet).
Chalet Margaux in Courchevel 1850 is a luxurious and charming home-from-home. Located moments from the Cospilot piste, it offers a virtually ski-in and ski-out experience in an exclusive gated commune of Le Hameau de Bellecote. This luxurious chalet, covering a 495 square metres of space, is brimming with charm. Its stunning hand-painted interior designs, wooden exterior and carved wraparound balconies make it a particularly unique property that is traditional and timeless, yet undeniably elegant.
The chalet is cosy and comfortable with a large sitting area to relax around an open-wood fire. Chalet Margaux has its own separate dining area along with an additional seating area and a snug TV room with a complimentary bar for any guests that wish to escape to somewhere more private. The chalet accommodates 12 adults and 2 children in 6 en-suite bedrooms and an additional master suite including a private lobby and study. It is safe to say this chalet is not short on space.
A fine feature of chalet Margaux is its delightful indoor hot tub, offering a perfect space to relax and revive after a day on the slopes.
To give you a further idea of the comfort, you can expect - in-chalet ski and boot fitting service, your lift pass waiting for you on arrival (cost of pass not included in price); bed linen is Egyptian cotton, Goose down duvets, luxury dressing gowns and slippers for all guests; fresh flowers, daily newspapers and magazines; the champagne is Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger; Nespresso coffee machine and the bath toiletries provided by Neals Yard. Everything about the service provided by this Three Valleys specialist luxury chalet company is of the very highest order.
Charming traditional chalet on the edge of the Cospilot piste. We love the authentic alpine decor and the sunken hot tub. Fabulous food and service ensure this property will not disappoint.
- Courchevel 1850
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV room & Study (Apple TV, Netflix, Sky TV, Playstation 3). Indoor Hot Tub. Private car parking. Most bedrooms suitable for infant cots. Nespresso coffee machine.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£3,157 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£3,157 pp||‐||14||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2021||£3,157 pp||‐||14||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£4,056 pp||‐||14||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Fresh fruit, pastries, flowers and newspapers daily
- Mid week towel change
- Concierge service
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Master Suite: double, large en-suite, sitting room, balcony, fireplace
- Room 1: large double with en-suite shower over bath & wc
- Room 2: large double with en-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower over bath & wc
- Room 4: large double, en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: large double/twin with en-suite shower & wc
- Room 6: smaller double with en-suite shower and wc
- Sitting room (large fireplace, sofas, bar with complimentary drinks)
- Separate staff living quarters including sitting room & kitchen