The Chalet La Feniere is situated in the Nogentil area of Courchevel 1850, just 200 metres from the Pralong lift and close to the easy Bellecote piste that leads down to the resort centre, main lifts and ski school meeting points. The chalet has just over 250 square metres of living space and comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests.
The Nogentil/Pralong area of the resort is particularly beautiful. Calm and quiet and with the best mountain views the chalets in this upper part of Courchevel 1850 are the most sought after in the whole of the Three Valleys ski area.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
Great value comfortable chalet in a smart area of Courchevel 1850.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Indoor Jacuzzi, sauna and showers. Wi-Fi internet connection. Covered parking for 4 cars. Laundry with tumble dryer and washing machine.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||£970 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,135 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,135 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,135 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£862 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£826 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£826 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£826 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Indoor Jacuzzi, sauna and showers. Parking for 4 cars. Lift. Ski room
- Level 1:
- Small gym, relax room with TV, cloakroom and access to garden
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Level 2:
- Main living room with fireplace. South facing terrace
- Dining room and kitchen
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. South facing balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. South facing balcony
- Level 3:
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc. South facing balcony
- Room 6: double with en-suite bath and wc. South facing balcony