Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Golden Eagle in Courchevel Moriond provides modern and comfortable accommodation for 10 guests in five en-suite bedrooms. The chalet allows access to one of the best ski areas in the world and is situated just 5 - 7 minutes' walk from the resort centre of Courchevel Moriond (formerly known as Courchevel 1650). Access to the centre of the resort is via the village escalator which takes you effortlessly to the upper resort level.
The Chalet Golden Eagle has a small steam room to help you relax after a hard day on the slopes and the balcony gives far reach views across the Courchevel Valley.
Finally, the Aquamotion swimming pool and public spa complex is only a short distance away. This provides great facilities for a bad weather day or an evening of chilling in the spa.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
The chalet has five en-suite bedrooms, a steam room and a south facing balcony that catches the afternoon sun. It's situated below the main resort so the access to the shops, bars, main lifts, pistes and ski school meeting points takes 5-7 minutes. However, there is the village escalator that takes all the 'puff' out of the walk.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Small steam room. Media room with TV (UK Freeview) and DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski boot warmers. Ethanol fireplace.
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2022||£918 pp||‐||6||YES||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,561 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,359 pp||‐||6||YES|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Floor:
- Ski & boot room. Media room. Small steam room and shower
- First Floor:
- Main sitting and dining area. South facing balcony
- Room 1: single with en-suite shower
- 1 x separate wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc