Chalet Eagles Nest in Courchevel Moriond provides comfortable accommodation for 12 guests in six en-suite bedrooms. The chalet allows access to one of the best ski areas in the world and is situated just 5 - 7 minutes' walk from the resort centre of Courchevel Moriond (formerly known as Courchevel 1650). Access to the centre of the resort is via the village escalator which takes you effortlessly to the upper resort level.
The Chalet Eagles Nest has a small sauna to help you relax after a hard day on the slopes and the balcony gives far reach views across the Courchevel Valley.
Finally, the Aquamotion swimming pool and public spa complex is only a short distance away. This provides great facilities for a bad weather day or an evening of chilling in the spa.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
The chalet has six en-suite bedrooms, a sauna and a balcony that catches the afternoon sun. It's situated below the main resort so the access to the shops, bars, main lifts, pistes and ski school meeting points takes 5-7 minutes. However, there is the village escalator that takes the 'puff' out of the walk.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Small sauna room. TV with UK Freeview. Bluetooth speakers. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski boot warmers.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,140 pp||‐||3||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£729 pp||£369 pp||10||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,276 pp||‐||3||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,016 pp||‐||10||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Indoor sauna. Large sun terrace
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: single with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Living and dining room. Balcony
- Room 4: single with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: twin (under eaves) with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: twin (under eaves) with en-suite shower and wc