Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Guests staying at Chalet Face Nord in Courchevel Village will enjoy unrivalled views across the main Tarentaise Valley; a quiet location and the convenience of the centre of resort and main lifts being less than two minutes' walk away. This 200 square metre chalet offers five very decent en-suite bedrooms, an indoor spa (with Jacuzzi and sauna) and a lovely sitting room with fabulous far-reaching views.
The accommodation is spread over three separate floors. The entrance level is where you will find the main living and dining area, as well as the master twin/double bedroom. The floor below offers three more guest bedrooms and the lowest floor a further guest bedroom as well as the spa facilities.
This lovely chalet comes with a breakfast service (please call for details) and also daily cleaning. All beds are made for your arrival and the bathrooms come stocked with toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. End of stay cleaning is also included in the price as it a 'welcome basket' and bottle of champagne.
A modern property with old, traditional alpine chalet atmosphere. Stunning views and welcoming sitting room.
- Courchevel Village
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Indoor hot tub and sauna. Italian style shower. Flat screen TV and Wi-Fi internet connection. Fully equipped kitchen (includes Nespresso). Ski store with ski boot heater. Laundry facilities including washing machine.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£673 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Reception at the chalet
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Beds made on arrival
- Welcome basket including a bottle of champagne
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Fresh flowers and firewood provided
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Breakfast service in the mornings
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Floor 0:
- Main entrance. Ski and boot store. Guest wc.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc. Office area
- Floor -1:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Floor -2:
- Spa area with indoor hot tub, shower and sauna
- Laundry room and separate guest wc
- Room 5: twin/double. Sitting area. En-suite bath and wc