Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Alpette in Courchevel Village is located in the quiet hamlet of Proveres, just three to four minutes' walk from the slopes, ski lifts and town centre. The chalet has a traditional feel but has all the mod cons you could need including a super semi-professional kitchen. There are beautiful views from the dining room and the chalet is perfect for families or groups.
On the ground floor there is a fully equipped laundry room and a ski room with boot heaters and plenty of storage space for all your ski equipment. The first floor has two double bedrooms, both of which have TV's, SONOS speakers and en-suite bathrooms. The remaining three double bedrooms are located on the second floor and similarly have SONOS speakers and en-suite facilities. There is also a separate wc on this floor.
The whole top floor is dedicated to communal living spaces. With a dual-aspect living room, a double height dining room with large bay windows and a terrace, this room is very light and boasts incredible views of the mountains and the Tarentaise valley. The views can also be admired whilst relaxing in the outdoor hot tub (please check with us that this has been installed). There is a large, well equipped kitchen, with a serving hatch to the dining room. The sitting room is cosy, with a grand fireplace and a lot of character. On the mezzanine above the dining room there is an additional sitting room with a TV and large sofa.
Chalet Alpette is a beautiful property with plenty of space and great views from the double height dining room.
- Courchevel Village
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub. Parking space. Laundry room. Ski room with boot heaters. Sonos speaker system throughout chalet. Sky and Apple TV and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£752 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Reception at chalet
- Firewood provided
- Beds made on arrival, linen change mid-stay and end of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Bulgari toiletries in all bathrooms
- Daily breakfast service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Ski room with boot heaters and laundry room
- Level 1:
- Room 1: double with TV, en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: master double with TV. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc
- 1 x separate wc
- Level 3:
- Living area with closed kitchen, dining and sitting room. Terrace.
- Outdoor hot tub (please enquire to verify)
- Apple TV lounge with large comfortable sofas and desk