Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Pierremont is a modern conversion from an old and traditional building in the heart of the pretty village of Courchevel Le Praz. The shops, bars and excellent restaurants are all on your doorstep and the main lift station is no more than 3 minutes' walk away (300 metres) which makes this a great chalet for a group of friends or an extended family looking for a traditional ski holiday.
The chalet is divided on each of its three floors into two distinct halves. This means that on the first floor there are two kitchen areas, two separate dining areas and two sitting rooms, each with wood burning fireplace. The two halves are connected through a large archway. This makes it especially ideal for large families with younger children who might like to separate the dining into adults on one table and children on another. However, for groups of 12 or less the larger dining table would accommodate all guests if they would all like to dine together.
The chalet offers 360 square metres of living space and is ample for three families.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel Le Praz please use this link to view our Courchevel Le Praz chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this charming Three Valleys ski resort.
Situated in the heart of the traditional mountain village of Courchevel Le Praz the Chalet Pierremont is a great chalet for those looking for a good value self-catered property.
- Courchevel Le Praz
- 12 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV with Sky channels, Blu-ray DVD player and Apple TV. Garage and outside parking space. Ski and boot store room. Laundry room with washing machine and dryer. Wi-Fi internet access.
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£383 pp||‐||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome reception at the chalet with fresh flowers, champagne welcome basket
- Wood for the fireplace
- Bed linen and towels (towels are changed mid stay)
- Beds made up for guests arrival
- Mid week cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Bathroom products in all bath and shower rooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor
- Room 1: master double. En-suite shower and bathtub and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Room 3: twin with dressing area
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: master double with dressing room. En-suite shower and wc
- 1 x bath and separate wc
- Open plan kitchen & dining area (10-12). Living room & fireplace
- Separate TV / lounge area. 2nd dining area, fireplace & kitchen
- Second Floor:
- Room 6: family quad - twin with bunks
- mezzanine with extra single bed
- 1 x separate bath and wc