Chalet Kobuk in Avoriaz, sleeping up to 10 guests, is an ideal chalet for families and groups. The chalet, has an excellent piste-side location, perfect for guests who can ski right back to the door at the end of the day. With stunning views of surrounding peaks, Chalet Kobuk is the perfect holiday location.
Spread over three floors, with a comfortable mezzanine above, Chalet Kobuk consists of 4 en-suite bedrooms, one of which has additional bunk beds (charged at half the adult price). Guests can relax in the evenings in front of fire and the flat-screen TV in the spacious lounge.
The images shown below are CGI. However, they are incredibly accurate as a drone was used to show the actual views from the windows. The images shown intend to reflect the style in which the chalets will be renovated. Official photography can be expected early 2019.
Alpine Answers' note: We have estimated the location based on our knowledge of the resort.
We love Chalet Kobuk in Avoriaz for its superb location and unbeatable mountain views.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room. Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. Balcony with superb resort views. Ski room with ski boot warmers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£1,249||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,769||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,549||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,319||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,299||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,449||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,489||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,519||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,799||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,849||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,589||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,519||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,519||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,419||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,409||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,919||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,969||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,579||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Level 0:
- Open plan sitting & dining area. Kitchen. Guest wc. Ski room. Balcony
- Mezzanine area above with sofa sitting area
- Lower 1:
- Room 1: master twn/dble (+ bunk beds). En-suite bath, sh & wc. Balc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Lower 2:
- Room 3: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift