Season 2020-2021. If your holiday booking includes a flight then you have booked a 'package' and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. If your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. Any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. For bookings made after 20th August 2020: Pay a 20% deposit to book but enjoy the freedom to change your holiday dates (subject to availability) to a different week, or even a different year. Once the holiday balance has been paid (10 weeks prior to departure) your holiday dates will be locked in.
Chalet Kobuk in Avoriaz, sleeping up to 10 guests, is an ideal chalet for families and groups. The chalet, has an excellent piste-side location, perfect for guests who can ski right back to the door at the end of the day. With stunning views of surrounding peaks, Chalet Kobuk is the perfect holiday location.
Spread over three floors, with a comfortable mezzanine above, Chalet Kobuk consists of 4 en-suite bedrooms, one of which has additional bunk beds (charged at half the adult price). Guests can relax in the evenings in front of fire and the flat-screen TV in the spacious lounge.
We love Chalet Kobuk in Avoriaz for its superb location and unbeatable mountain views.
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room. Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. Balcony with superb resort views. Ski room with ski boot warmers.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,349 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,869 pp||‐||6||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,649 pp||‐||10||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,399 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,549 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,589 pp||£100 pp||6||YES||Offer|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,519 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,899 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,949 pp||‐||10||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,689 pp||‐||10||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,619 pp||‐||10||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,619 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,519 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,379 pp||‐||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Open plan sitting & dining area. Kitchen. Guest wc. Ski room. Balcony
- Mezzanine area above with sofa sitting area
- Lower 1:
- Room 1: master twn/dble (+ bunk beds). En-suite bath, sh & wc. Balc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Lower 2:
- Room 3: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony