Covid policy for winter 2021-22: If the operator have to cancel your holiday due to any of the following circumstances: (a) due to travel restrictions within France or the closure by the French authorities of your chosen resort; or (b) the closure of the ski lifts by the authorities in your chosen resort; or (c) France imposes a compulsory quarantine on visitors from the UK; or (d) the UK requires you to isolate in a hotel or at home on your return irrespective of whether you have Covid-19, or (e) the UK government imposes a lockdown and/or travel ban preventing you from travelling, in each case occurring prior to your scheduled date of arrival at your accommodation, then in each case provided (where applicable) you follow certain steps, we will cancel your accommodation with complimentary minor airport transfer services booking and offer a full refund of any money paid up for your accommodation and complimentary minor airport transfer until the day that you travel. These steps are: You have paid all amounts due, as at the date of cancellation; and In the circumstances described at (c) and (d) you have notified us in writing by email that you wish to cancel your booking.
Chalet Kobuk in Avoriaz, sleeping up to 10 guests, is an ideal chalet for families and groups. The chalet, has an excellent piste-side location, perfect for guests who can ski right back to the door at the end of the day. With stunning views of surrounding peaks, Chalet Kobuk is the perfect holiday location.
Spread over three floors, with a comfortable mezzanine above, Chalet Kobuk consists of 4 en-suite bedrooms, one of which has additional bunk beds (charged at half the adult price). Guests can relax in the evenings in front of fire and the flat-screen TV in the spacious lounge.
We love Chalet Kobuk in Avoriaz for its superb location and unbeatable mountain views.
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room. Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. Balcony with superb resort views. Ski room with ski boot warmers.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2021||£1,249 pp||‐||4||NO|
|22 Dec 2021||£1,719 pp||‐||4||NO|
|29 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2022||£779 pp||‐||6||NO||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,209 pp||£100 pp||4||NO||Offer|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,239 pp||£100 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,259 pp||£100 pp||6||NO||Offer|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,349 pp||£100 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,499 pp||£100 pp||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,499 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£1,639 pp||‐||6||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,449 pp||‐||4||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,529 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£1,329 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return shared coach transfers from Geneva Airport (there are 3 set departure times in each direction)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Private taxi transfers can be arranged for a supplementary cost of 20gbp per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Open plan sitting & dining area. Kitchen. Guest wc. Ski room. Balcony
- Mezzanine area above with sofa sitting area
- Lower 1:
- Room 1: master twn/dble (+ bunk beds). En-suite bath, sh & wc. Balc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Lower 2:
- Room 3: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony