Covid-19 policy for winter 2022:2023: Covid-19 policies will be implemented subject to new guidelines/laws that are issued by local government. Travel insurance must cover medical expenses and repatriation in the event of accident of illness including, without limitation, Covid-19. Insurance policy must also include provisions, covering a diagnosis of Covid-19 before confirmed arrival and no longer being able to travel, where you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and need to self-isolate, contacted by NHS Test and Trace or a diagnosis during your trip or have otherwise come in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
Chalet Kakisa in Avoriaz, sleeping up to 10 guests, is an ideal chalet for families and groups. The chalet, has an excellent piste-side location, perfect for guests who can ski right back to the door at the end of the day. With stunning views of surrounding peaks, Chalet Kakisa is the perfect holiday location.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Kakisa consists of 4 en-suite bedrooms, one of which has additional bunk beds (charged at half the adult price). Guests can relax in the evenings in front of fire and the flat-screen TV in the spacious lounge.
We love Chalet Kakisa in Avoriaz for its superb location and unbeatable mountain views.
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room. Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. Balcony with superb resort views. Ski room with ski boot warmers.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2022||£1,319 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2022||£2,529 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Jan 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2023||£1,340 pp||£100 pp||10||NO|
|15 Jan 2023||£1,290 pp||£100 pp||10||NO|
|22 Jan 2023||£1,395 pp||£100 pp||10||NO|
|29 Jan 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 Feb 2023||£1,649 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Feb 2023||£2,749 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Feb 2023||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2023||£1,616 pp||‐||10||NO|
|05 Mar 2023||£1,616 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Mar 2023||£1,594 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Mar 2023||£1,550 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Mar 2023||Fully Booked|
|02 Apr 2023||£2,001 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Apr 2023||£1,902 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Apr 2023||£1,462 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return shared coach transfers from Geneva Airport at set times (4 x outbound times and 3 x return times)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Private taxi transfers can be arranged for a supplementary cost of 20gbp per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Open plan sitting & dining area. Kitchen. Guest wc. Ski room. Balcony
- Mezzanine area above with sofa sitting area
- Lower 1:
- Room 1: master twn/dble (+ bunk beds). En-suite bath, sh & wc. Balc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Lower 2:
- Room 3: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony