Chalet Beluga in Avoriaz is a modern and exciting new chalet apartment. The chalet has an excellent piste-side location with easy access to lifts, the resort centre, restaurants and bars.
Spread over five floors, Chalet Beluga offers sensational views of Avoriaz. Each bedroom is en-suite, with two having additional bunk beds - perfect for large groups or families. Guests can enjoy their evenings in comfort in front of the open fire in the open plan living and dining room located on the third floor.
Please note when travelling to the Chalet Beluga that you wear appropriate snow shoes as access to the property is across the piste. However, luggage will be transported by snow-cat.
We love Chalet Beluga in Avoriaz for its superb location and unbeatable mountain views.
- 10 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. Balcony with superb resort views. Ski room with ski boot warmers. Spa: underground swimming pool, steam room, shower & wc. Internal lift to all floors except the top floor.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,149 pp||£490 pp||14||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,300 pp||£339 pp||14||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,399 pp||‐||14||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twn/dble (extra bunk beds). En-suite bath, sh & wc. Balc.
- Second Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double (extra bunk beds). En-suite bath and wc
- Third Floor:
- Sitting room + Balcony. Kitchen & dining area + Balcony. Guest wc
- Fourth Floor:
- Room 5: master double with en-suite shower and wc