The Nidus Residence in Lech was a luxury new build development for the 2017-18 winter season. Consisting of 5 apartments in total this one sleeps 10 in five bedrooms and is located on the first floor. It is located near the centre of Lech and is 200 metres from the nearest chairlift - the Schlosskopf lift accessing Oberlech.
State-of-the-art design and the latest modern conveniences come together with chic furnishings and natural Alpine woods to create a calm and contemporary feeling throughout. There are stunning views to be had from throughout the property but particularly from the master bedroom balcony and the terrace accessed from the main living and dining area. All the bedrooms and the main living room are on the same floor with two sets of bedrooms that each share one shower room which is located in between each pair of bedrooms.
At the heart of the Nidus 3 apartment is the open plan living and dining area which has more than enough space for all guests. One half of the main living area is given to a dining table, the other half is filled with large inviting sofas, wonderful for relaxing and curling up by the modern fire place. Every window in the living area frames beautiful views of Lech. Perfect for watching the sun set over the mountains.
Total internal floor space is 211 square metres.
When taken on a fully catered basis your chef works out of the professional kitchen in the Nidus Residence and your dedicated host serves you in the privacy of your own apartment.
A modern chalet apartment with plenty of alpine chic, great views from the terrace and balcony and a master double bedroom with its own sauna!
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV and DVD player. Integrated sound system. Indoor sauna within the master bedroom's bathroom. Shared driver service when booking on a catered basis. Wi-Fi internet connection. Lift access from the ground floor. South facing balcony. Communal ski and boot room for the whole residence.
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,908 pp||£342 pp||10||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,908 pp||£342 pp||10||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,908 pp||£342 pp||10||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,908 pp||£342 pp||10||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,908 pp||£342 pp||10||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,778 pp||£256 pp||10||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,778 pp||£256 pp||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A daily continental breakfast is served and cleared away
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (5 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary drinks tray (two bottles of spirits) and complimentary soft drinks and beers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- There is a refundable chalet security deposit of 7,500 euros to pay before you arrive.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Room 1: master double. Sauna. En-suite bath, shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with terrace access
- Room 3: twin/double
- Room 4: twin/double with terrace access
- Room 5: children's bunk bedroom sleeping two people
- 2 x separate shower rooms
- 1 x guest wc